Twenty-two

Jeonghan and Joshua slowly get out of bed, then look at each other.

" I'm going to marry you. "

" What a nice destiny isn't it Hannie ? "

" I never thought I'd say this, but I'm glad you're my soulmate."

" You know what, I'm glad too. "

Jeonghan gently approaches Joshua and takes him in his arms, his head coming to join the smaller one's neck, he begins to gently lick his youngest's soft skin.

" What are you doing ? "

" Did I find the nice spot ? I want your blood. "

" Right now ? Yet you don't need it. "

" If it's for my own good and pleasure. I don't need to be close to death to want to suck your blood, especially since it smells divinely good ~ "

" There's no time. "

Joshua gently pushes his elder back, but the latter has more strength than he does, so he remains trapped in the blond's arms.

" Hey Han, you can go he's dying to. "

" Hey Hao ! Who allowed you to read my mind. "

" I don't need anyone's permission for that, go take as long as it's worth. "

Then Minghao comes to close the door, leaving the two lovers alone.

Jeonghan smiles wryly as Joshua admits defeat, tilts his head slightly to one side and lets his elder do as he pleases. And so it is that the Ace first gently lays kisses on his neck, then finally sinks his fangs into his boyfriend's tantalizing flesh.

Joshua bites his lower lip to make sure he doesn't make any noise, but it's no use, he lets himself go completely, his hands find his eldest's hair and he lets him do it.

After a few minutes, the younger man feels himself weakening, so he pushes his elder. The latter has a victorious smile on his lips.

" You liked that, didn't you ~ "

" Let's just say you know how to use your mouth. "

" Assume you liked it. "

" I'll do the same to you and we'll see if you make a sound or not. "

Joshua moves closer to his eldest again, and in his turn comes to besot his eldest's skin, who has his hands placed under his youngest's shirt, so that he can caress his youngest's soft skin. It doesn't take long before he sighs with relief and makes a little noise of well-being. Joshua immediately steps back and looks into his elder's eyes.

" You see, you too sighed with ease. "

" I totally assume I liked it. You know how to use your mouth too ~ "

" I liked it too or I wouldn't have made such a loud noise. "

" We'll do it again. "

Joshua nods, then they hear a knock on the door. Jeonghan invites the person in.

" Master, the room is ready for you " says Jihoon.

" Already ? "

" Yes, you know at eleven it goes fast. "

Joshua's three best friends come into the room to pick him up and drag him to another room. They decide to dress him in white, while Jeonghan's best friends have decided to dress him in black to reflect the fact that he's a high-ranking vampire. The bride and groom end up leaving their respective rooms at the same time.

" You look like an angel, you're beautiful. "

" Thank you, Hannie, you're beautiful like that too. "

Jeonghan smiles softly and comes to place a gentle kiss on his boyfriend's forehead, then takes his hand and leads him to where he wants to go. Once there, Jeonghan and Joshua stand facing each other, their eyes locked.

" Being here in front of you confirms even more that I'm crazy about you and don't want to live without you. "

" I don't want to live without you anymore either. "

" My heart belongs to you Joshuji. "

" Mine belongs to you too Hannie. "

They look together at Jeonghan's subject....

" According to article forty of vampire law, you may kiss the bridegroom Master Jeonghan. "

Jeonghan walks over to the younger man, leans in and places his lips on those of his now-husband it's so sweet. They step back, hold hands and link fingers, leave the room to applause, flower petals on their heads, bubbles swirling around them...

" Congratulations lovers ! " shouts Minghao

" Hao look at your mark ! " Says Seungcheol.

Minghao's mark is bright blue, it glows, it's a kind of tattoo after all...

" You know, at first I wanted to kill you for associating me with a human, but now I'm more than grateful."

" It was bound to happen that you'd end up loving each other, I've got an eye for that. "

" Let's just say you're a great mind reader. "

" I can't help it ! "

The boys burst out laughing, then Jeonghan decides to drag his husband into the palace gardens. Their two hands don't let go.

After a few minutes, the two boys stop. Jeonghan gently runs his free hand through his youngest's hair and down Joshua's cheek, then moves closer to his husband and places a kiss on his lips. The touch of the lips, innocent and gentle at first, quickly became fiery and torrid.

Jeonghan quickly requested access to his youngest's oral cavity, and he gently opened his mouth to let his elder's pink muscle play with his own. Following this exchange on the couch, they stepped back from each other and decided to take a seat on the floor.

" I'm more than happy at your side Shua. "

" Me too Jeonghannie, I never thought I'd say that one day you see. "

" Neither did I, but now I know that living without you by my side is impossible. "

" Our hatred has turned into love, who would have thought. "

" Minghao. "

" Except him. "

Jeonghan starts laughing softly and Joshua accompanies him, the elder comes to rest his head on his younger's shoulder and the latter comes gently to stroke his back. They're definitely a good match.