~ 𝓢𝓵𝓮𝓮𝓹𝔂 𝓢𝓮𝔁 ~

Disclaimers: Smut, Swearing, Lemon. 18+

_______ ________ ________ _________ _____

......

.....

....

...

..

.

.

Kokichi's POV 

I woke up after cuddling with Shuichi all night. I felt very tired and we still had to go to school..... Shit!

Shuichi woke up at the same time as me and kissed on the forehead which made me feel a little better.

i used the restroom and did my stuff and brushed my teeth like always, i got bored and lay on the bed for a few minutes until Shumai finished and told me to change into my School Uniform.

 I did so and walked slowly into class, Saihara was confused what i was doing and asked if i were okay.

i nodded my head and said i was fine, we were in class waiting for the Teacher & Students to come into class while i was snoring on the desk falling asleep again.

Shumai didn't mind and worked on his assignment as i slept. Finally the Teacher came and so as the students.

Shuichi patted me on the shoulder telling me to wake up because Everyone was already there.

i ignored him and woke up after 4 minutes. Nobody gave a shit and focused on the Teacher (Monokuma)

I slowly fell asleep banging my head onto the desk.

Shuichi looked at me like I hadn't gotten any sleep. I didn't.. Shuichi was just snoring ALL night without doing anything but fucking snoring.

Shuichi was looking at me and not paying any attention to the chalkboard.

"Ngh.... hmm? oh, everyone's already here.." i mumbled to myself noticing Shumai was looking at me.

"hello shu.. *Yawns*" i said yawning out loud.

"Kokichi, are you okay have you not gotten to sleep last night?" He asked with a worried face which made me giggle.

I giggled again but slowly at him, i closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Shuichi started to get mad why i wasn't taking him serouisy.

He got mad and sighed hardly giving a hard blow into his chest making an angry noise.

I didn't give a single fuck and continued to sleep. Monokuma cared for me and let me sleep. (I'm his favorite Student~!)

After sleeping for an hour it was finally time for me to wake up, what a piece of shit! Waking up is like waking up from a nightmare.. Jeez.

I woke up and got my ass out of the classroom, but before I left I grabbed my assignment and took it to my dorm.

I felt kina less sleepier..?? Again, Shumai wasn't there so I just put my lazy ass knto the bed and watch some TV.

After finishing 5 episodes Shuichi and his shitty hair came back home with messy hair dark circles around his eye and bandages in his arms with... BL00D?!?

I got so scared I yelled like a dinosaur who was about to get hit by a asteroid.

"AHHHHHHH!!! ah.... Shuichi? Are you fucking okay? You look like you got eaten by a gay alligator." I said with a scared look but with a giggle as I spoke.

Shuichi gotten so sick and tired from my shit I've been giving him he finally got on top on me without CONSENT.

"Whoa whoa whoa.. Chill right there, my ass hurts! Give me break you blueberry!!" I yelled as he removed my boxers and pants.

I started kicking my legs onto the air thinking I'd hit Shuichi in the face but missed? This mother Rucker really unzipped his jeans and sticker out his "Member"

"SHUICHI!! I'm not in the mood right now, I fucking just woke up from a  stupid lazy class and you with your stupid "Stick" won't get enough of me! Learn your matters blueberry!!"

He ignored me again and said gently sticked his "Member" into my ass without CONSENT... Again!! Ugh I hate him so much.

He was too tired to go rough or fast so he was just there thrusting me gently into my ass as I adjusted my body into a good position.

"Ngh... ah..." I moaned like a bitch really enjoying the gentle attitude.

He tried to sped up but just to tired too, he made unusual noises such as: "Nrgh.. ah.. mhmmm..." I got so annoying and yelled for him to stopped.

Still. He went gentle and slowed down everything he tried to thrust into me, it's probably because he doesn't have the energy or that my ass is too tight..?

After a minute of moving inside my ass he took it out and started jerking off putting my face into his "Man-Hood" he grabbed my precious purple hair and grasped it.

"O-ow..." I said making a weird moaning and groaning noises.

He said that he was close and rubbing it. I begged him to not too and that I had no more energy left to spend his his long "Hood"

He didn't give a fuck again and came splattering white liquid onto my face, I teard up a bit and shoved my face into my pillow.

"Shit! Ngh.... ah.." he moaned with such pain getting off the bed walking like he had a damaged leg.

I used the bathroom and washed off my face with LOTS of soap on my face, he giggled and tripped. I giggled louder making him feel worse.

"Why the bandages and blood Saihara~? Got into a fight and lost~?? Nishishishi.." I said making him even more upset of fucking me without any Consent.

"Actually.... Yes, I have been in a fight." He said making groaning noises puffing his nostrils to make hard noises knowing he's in real pain.

I wondered who he got into a fight with.. I quickly picked him up (he was heavy)

After a success of picking up shuichi and putting him onto our bed and changing him into his hoodie.

He felt bad and and teared up a bit, I got into bed after wearing my comfy clothes.

He quickly cuddled me making a soft groan towards me, I blushed and told him  it was fine and that I wasn't  mad at him for doing so.

He fell asleep into my arms and I wiped away his tears with my hands falling asleep with him later on..

"I'm sorry Ouma..." I heard a soft voice nodding to make sure I got his message.

_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_

Word count: 1055.

_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_