~ 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓜𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓜𝓮 𝓳𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓢𝓸 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓖𝓮𝓽 𝓘𝓽 ~

Disclaimer: Smut, Lemon, Swearing, Jealousy. [RANTARO INCLUDED]
_________________________________________________

....

...

..

.

.

KOKICHI's POV:

Me and Shuichi woke up after a very fun night and we just chilled on the bed before getting ready for school.

"Remember last night~?" He said to tease me.

"O-Oh... SHUT UP!" I said with blush all over my face.

He giggled and used the washroom to finish up my stuff and get ready for class.

Me and Shuichi got dressed and held hands as we went downstairs to sit and study in the classroom.

We studied until our classmates came to school.

It was 6:30 so we had time until 7:00

After a few minutes everyone started coming in class and we take out our textbook.

Monokuma wasn't here today so...... no one was teaching.

"If the Teacher doesn't come in 15 minutes we can leave the class!" said Rantaro.

Everyone cheered and Hifumi yamada who broke his nose said... "SHUT THE FUCK UP OR I'LL MAKE SURE I BREAK YOUR BONES!!" he said making the whole class quiet.

Shuichi was asleep.... i let him be because the teacher isn't here yet.

I looked over to Rantaro seeing him upset.... it breaks my heart when i see him like that.

I moved my desk to scooch a little closer to him so i could talk to him to... comfort.

"What do you want kokichi." He said in an angry tone.

"Oh, i just wanted to talk to you!" I giggled.

He smiled and started showing me his art collection, and wow! He was pretty good at it!!

"Whoa, Rantaro! That is so cool!!" i said with a gentle smile on my face.

He scratched his head and gave me a shy smile.

"Thanks ouma. I been going to Angie Yonaga's place after class." He said.

I smiled again and i asked him if he wanted to get coffee after class so he could show me some of his art.

He nodded and accepted that we go there after class.

Finally the Teacher came and didn't look... good?

"HEY MOTHER-FUCKERSS!!!! IT IS I...... I'M TO TIRED FOR HIS SHIT!!!!! GO HOME DO ANYTHING LET ME FUCKING SLEEP. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Monokuma said as he banged his sleepy ass head on his table.

Rantaro giggled and the whole classroom was leaving.

Saihara was still asleep so i didn't wanna annoy him so i went to a nearby locker where i had to place my books.

Rantaro came over to me and showed me a paper... he drew me! I was amazed.

"You could keep it if you want..!" Rantaro said smiling.

"Oh wow! Thank you Ran-Ran!!" I said.

Shuichi caught up to us and grabbed my shoulder. "Kokichi, why is he here.." Shuichi said sounding a little grumpy.

"Oh! he drew me and i wanted to show a little support." I said.

He took the paper away from my hands and looked at it.