chapter 3

"he-hey, did u see Kim" a boy said, panting as if he just ran a marathon or something "which Kim? I know many" the other boy shrugged, a small teasing smile playing on his lips. "Stop acting dan, I'm not in the mood right now. I know you know who I'm talking about, so u better answer me if u don't wanna get bloodied nose right here" the boy said, getting angrier than he was. Dan raised his hands as if surrendering "ok ok sorry bro. And to answer your question, no I haven't seen him since morning " "u could've just told me, why did u have to waste my time " the boy said, walking away.
.
"Hey, did u see Kim " the boy asked another boy "n-no" the other boy stuttered, a little scared. And the boy just nods then walked away.
---- it's been a while the boy has been asking around for Kim but no one knows, so he decided to just search for him instead.

----

While he's looking for his 'dear Kim', let me tell y'all why he's been looking for Kim that restlessly.

~~~~~flashback~~~~~

A boy was sleeping peaceful when suddenly his phone started ringing, he groaned; one- cuz it ruined his sleep, and two-at the 'annoying' ringtone "argh.... who tf is calling now" he answered the call without checking the name "hel-" "yooo Broo where the heck u at!?!!" Someone from the other side yelled, cutting him off. "why tf u yelling Jun! And did u ruin my sleep just to ask that!!" The boy yelled back. "Well, just wanted to let u know that ur trending in the GC since morning but I guess you're not interested so b-" "wait the fuck up bitch! what happened, tell me" the boy yelled, cutting Jun off, sitting up in an instant "hehe.. go check the GC and you'll know" Jun evilly laughed "wha-" " and bye the way, now that I think about it, that cut kinda suit u" Jun said then hanging up right after not letting the boy ask anything else.
"What tf did he mean by that" the boy looked at his phone and muttered to himself then opened Instagram and saw 40+ massages on the college GC. He frowned and right when he tapped on the GC, his eyes widened at the pic that popped up. His eyes then slowly becoming almost red as he scrolled down

S-N-U GC

@kim~th

Y'all guess who this is??If u guess it right I'll give u $100 😉

If u guess it right I'll give u $100 😉

@itsyy (yeji)
Waitttt!! That looks kinda like someone from our school!!!!

@m0n0-bun (Lisa)
Wait!!! Is it who I think it is !?😲😲

@jim-chim
Yes baby it is😉

@itsyy
OMG! Don't tell me- 🙀

@rubyy (jenny)
Who's that??!!

@wooo (wooyoung)
Wait
That looks really familiar
🤔

@sooya (jisoo)
!??!