chapter 12

*surprise surprise! Wasn't expecting to update this soon but....🤷*

"no Namjoon, no! Don't!" Hoseok whisper yelled while holding Namjoon's right bicep tightly "leave me hobi, how dare he!" Namjoon whispered back "shhh.. I don't wanna be embarrassed here... and besides, if u do anything right now then he'll get more embarrassed and if he does then u forget about him talking to u ever again!" Hoseok whispered, trying to calm the furious Namjoon.
.
Actually what happened is; Namjoon and hoseok came to a restaurant. They were on their way to order but stopped midway when they heard familiar voices. Namjoon pulled hoseok in to something that looked kinda like a cabin, the voices they heard are coming from the other side of the cabin wall. They recognized who those people were when they heard namjoon's name being mentioned in the conversation, it was baekhyun (when he asked "where'd Namjoon came from in this convo?" *in the previous chapter*). They both looked at each other then focused on what the others were talking about.
While Jin was telling them about the conversation between Namjoon and him (he wasn't talking that loud but since Namjoon and hoseok were sitting right behind the cabin's thin wall, they heard it all), hoseok was giving Namjoon teasing looks and Namjoon was smiling ear to ear. He listened to everything they were talking about, going from happy to sad, when them kids were acting like they weren't happy about Jin and Namjoon, then sad to happy again when they said they were just teasing Jin. But then! He started getting angry when Jin started yapping loudly, comparing namjoon to animals n all. And now!, he was furious.
.
"Calm down Namjoon, calm down. Let's go, they left" hoseok said after peaking out the side of the cabin. Namjoon got up and left the restaurant, followed by hoseok.

"Imma drive, gimme the keys" without saying anything, Namjoon tossed the keys to hoseok and got in the passenger seat. Boy was pissed!
.
.
The moment hoseok parked the car in the garage, Namjoon angrily opened the car door, got out and then slammed it close making poor hoseok flinch "freaking goodness! Idk what he's gonna do with Jin" hoseok sighed, shaking his head then got out the car and followed Namjoon inside.

"How dare u Kim seokjin!?!" Namjoon yelled out in fury the moment he entered the house.
Jungkook, who was watching TV in the living room, turned back toward the door in confusion when he heard Namjoon, their parents aren't home yet, "what happened, hyung?" he asked . Hoseok entered"Ohh.. we ran into- well not 'ran into'- but we heard Jin 'talking' about him in the middle of a restaurant" hobi told (air quoting the words quoted 👆), while taking a seat. Namjoon also came and sat "talking!? U say talking!? That freak called me a weirdo just cuz I have a unique pet and called my baby a freaking lobster whereas he's a crab and not just any crab, he's a hermit crab, a special one! And most of all, he was insulting me in the midst of that crowd, comparing me to ugly ass animals. Like what the heck does he think of himself!? Huh? Mr world or what?, that he's got so much narcissism over his looks!" Namjoon ranted in fury "oh u just pray Namjoon, that he never hear u saying this or else he'll be in jail.. for murder " hoseok said, giving a 'be careful' look to Namjoon who rolled his eyes.
"Woao woao.. hold up, what actually happened?" Jungkook said, he was now really curious to know what made his ever-so-calm-brother so worked up. So hobi told him everything they heard in the restaurant in short "wait a minute, what were they talking about tho? *gasps* accept u as-" jungkook was gonna finish his line with a smirk but Namjoon cut him off "nothing! Didn't u just hear what hoseok told u!?" He glared at jungkook then got up and left for his room. Jungkook rolled his eyes then looked at hobi with a smirk who frowned in confusion "what" "something's 'boutta happen! 'm already excited for it! But did it really have to be Jin hyung? Like he's that bish's brother! And talking about him, u know what he did today!" Jungkook said, going from smug to an angry bunny, sitting straight now "what did he do" hoseok said, taking a fist full of chips from the bowl in Jungkook's hand, looking all interested; he actually kinda enjoys these fights. "He put a fucking smoke bomb in my locker and my favorite white shirt was in there! It got dyed an ugly green color so I had to throw it out" his voice turned to a whine at the end "ooh.. what about ur books and stuff?" Hoseok asked, he was laughing inside "my books were in the upper shelf, that bomb and my shirt was inside a box" jungkook cried out and hoseok now couldn't hold his laugh "it ain't funny hyunggg. Them Kim brothers are seriously pain in the ass for us. I gotta do something about him" jungkook said staring into space "but u never do nothing, kekekeke " hoseok laughed out loud and jungkook rolled his eyes "that's cuz I ain't cruel like him. But u just wait and see what I do" he said with a smirk

On the other side of the house:-
"Kim seokjin! U just wait till I see u next time! How dare u compare me to those animals, Kim!" Namjoon said, staring at the ceiling, he was laying on his bed like a starfish.
.
.
.
Kim's house

Jin and taehyung came home after dropping off the others at their own houses.

"Why the heck y'all didn't stop me!? Now what if I run into anyone from there or what if someone I knew was there?! OMFG.. that was soo freaking embarrassing" Jin cried out, pacing infront of Taehyung while the others were also there through video call on his laptop "that's cuz we were too shocked to even say anything, hyung" jeonghan said "why do I feel like someone is cussing me brutally right now?" Jin said, sitting on his bed with his legs folded while biting his nails, but then he glared at them "no not me" Taehyung immediately said, raising his hands in a surrender motion "me neither" the others on the call said at the same time "but hyung what was that in the restaurant? Like seriously, a tarantula?" Baekhyun said and started laughing, followed by the others. Jin sighed "idk, I just said whatever came to my mind.. and yeah, I didn't say nothing wrong, he maybe does look like a tarantula." He shrugged"Hyung, imagine if namjoon hyung heard all that, how would he react?" Jungwon said "I don't think he'd ever talk to u if he did hear all that" jimin said with a teasing smile "I don't give a fuck about that! Now y'all leave. Taehyung get out!" He cut the call and threw Taehyung out when they started laughing at him "what if- nahh.. he wasn't even there so, no. Huff... Idc" he shrugged his shoulders and went to the bathroom to freshen up.
.
"Ahhh.. I wish I could see jeon's reaction!" Taehyung screamed under the shower, music jamming in the background while he's dancing. "But it's ok as long as he's annoyed" he laughed

___________________________________________

(the cabin was like a decoration to the restaurant, people do sit there but not always, it had 2 little sofa's with a table in the middle. There was walls behind both the sofas and the sides were open but decorated with curtains so none could really see anyone sitting there unless they bend a lil and look properly. (This info is just for anyone that's confused, I couldn't find any pics online for reference 😭))

One thing guys! I just noticed their age do not go with their academic ranks cuz idk it's kinda messed up but age is just a number, right?(Right!?) So don't mind that, okay👌?

Bye-bye, have a great day/night 😌