Chapter 2: The Blue Streamer

Kirby and his two friends landed in front of the Tram Station. Kirby's Warpstar flew away, and the Tram Operator Waddle Dee was free once more and now speaking in complete sentences.

"Hello!" Tram Operator Waddle Dee waves as Kirby, Bandana Dee, and Ribbon run up to him.

"Hai!" Kirby said with a smile.

"Say, where's the tram going?" Bandana Dee asked.

"You'll be heading to Grape Gardens! Nearby there is Merry Magoland!" Tram Operator Waddle Dee said. "Boy, I'm sure glad to be able to run the tram again... thanks, Kirby!"

"Poyo!" Kirby giggles and nods.

"There's another passenger in the tram already, but I bet they can squeeze you in," Tram Operator Waddle Dee said. "Go ahead and board!" He opens the tram.

"Thank you!" Ribbon said. She, Kirby, and Bandana Dee board the tram and it starts off towards Grape Gardens, going over Orange Ocean and the Secret Sea. Kirby can see the remains of the first Halberd in the Secret Sea. Her maiden voyage- Meta Knight's flying battleship- had never left Orange Ocean, since Kirby had caught wind of Meta Knight's conquest using that very battleship and destroyed it long ago.

Meta Knight had rebuilt the Halberd since then.

The Halberd's hanger is also in view and wide open, showing it to be empty. Seems the Halberd is out for the moment. Who knows- maybe Olly and the Folded Soldiers had taken it over already- perhaps around the same time Meta Knight was captured and folded up- and the Folded Soldiers were piloting it.

Kirby made a mental note to look for the Halberd in the sky later.

Kirby and Bandana Dee sat down while Ribbon looked through the window. Cross from then sat a Poppy Bros. Jr., wearing the blue shirt with the two yellow buttons and a white collar, with a bowtie added, with yellow shoes. He had on a blue elf hat with stars on it and had a pretty bad burnmark on half his face and eye, which was covered up by a bandage.

Ribbon was absolutely fascinated by the outside world. Kirby yawned and fell asleep, while Bandana Dee kept an eye on both of them.

"First time out of the house?" The Poppy Bros. Jr. asked.

"Oh, I'm sorry! Were you sleeping?" Ribbon asked, looking at him.

"Eh, not really. What brings you to Grape Gardens?" He asked.

"We're chasing the blue streamer! What about you?" Ribbon asked.

"I'm on a journey of self-discovery. I'm trying to remember... well, anything," the Poppy Bros. Jr. replied.

"What?" Bandana Dee raised an eyebrow.

"You know that memory-loss thing? Ambrosia? Anesthesia? Thinky thinky panic?" The Poppy Bros. Jr. asked.

"... you mean amnesia?" Bandana Dee asked.

"Yes, that," he nodded. "I'm trying to remember anything that can cure it. So that leads me here."

"Oh... well, do you remember your name?" Bandana Dee asked.

"I only remember the initials PBJ," the Poppy Bros. Jr. said.

"Peanut Butter & Jelly?" Ribbon asked innocently.

Bandana Dee and PBJ stared at each other... then they burst out laughing.

"Oh, that is beautiful!" Bandana Dee said.

"I don't think that's it, but you know what? Why not? I'm PBJ- Peanut Butter & Jelly!" PBJ said.

"Do you have any specific destination?" Bandana Dee asked.

"Not really," PBJ said. "Where are you folks going?"