1-clouds & stars.

"I just wish i could,erm,see the stars?"

"Dear,I am an angel.Miracles can happen," 

or

Crowley can't see his stars and Aziraphale miracles away.

♥---♥

tried my best btw.LONDON 1941!!!after the magic show (how they started courting)

It was a cloudy day,defintely gloomy,even more against the crowded streets of London.Crowley was marching through the streets,bumping into people as he turned a corner to come to face a dimly light bookshop.He waltzed in,stopping at a small houseplant he'd let Aziraphale "borrow."

"Angel?" Crowley yelled out,feeling the plant's leaves and soil.    

    "Crowley,do you mind grabbing this book off of this shelf,i'm afraid I cannot reach it," Aziraphale had asked,glasses perched on his nose.

Crowley spun around,catching a lazy grin on his face.Aziraphale's lips pursed,waiting for a reaction."hm..What's in it for me?" Crowley said leaning  back further against the shelf.

"A hug?-A nap?-a kitten?a new plant?" Aziraphale had been cut off by crowley.

Crowley had miracled the books into Aziraphales hand,"A new kitten?seriously Aziraphale."

"hm..my cat has given birth to some kittens," Aziraphale frowned, "one of them has died."

Crowley's heart sank,not for just the death of the kitten,but for how sad Aziraphale had looked.His eyes were glossy.His posture was sunken."Why couldn't you miracle them,y'know,erm,alive again?"

"I could go over my miracle limits,and Gabriel doesn't like me wasting things on earthy 'objects'."

Crowley visibly cringed,"uh,what? its an animal?created by god in her image."

Aziraphale's eyes flickered in confusion,"They think its not worth a miracle to save a life."

"Angel,your lot is-," Crowley stopped,watching the clouds drift over the heavily covered setting sky.For a moment,the sky seemed to lighten,only to darken again.

Aziraphale hadn't waited for Crowley to finish his sentence before he started talking,"oh!my dear crowley,would you like some wine or tea?" 

Crowley scoffed,offended that Aziraphale would even dare think about him not wanting wine.

"Merlot?"

"Dear me,yes." 

By the time Aziraphale had finished arguing with Crowley the sun had already sat,stars sparkling through the clouds,Crowley drug out a hiss.He couldn't see the stars,a curse from the fall,he if tried really hard,he could see the outlines.His demonic miracles didn't work well,perhaps Aziraphale's miracles- 

"Crowley, dear,aren't the clouds blocking the view?perhaps you should,miracle the clouds away to glance at the stars better."

"Ah,don't bother," Crowley almost visibly crunched.

   "May I ask why,love?"

Crowley tried to form a sentence,he really did,but failed miserably. "erm,stars,see,uh not so."

Aziraphale paused,trying to figure out what crowley meant. Crowley stopped,glancing at the (miracled via aziraphale) clear night sky.His serpentine eyes made light hard to see,the moon was ever so slightly visible.And the stars-His stars,he couldn't even see.Aziraphale glanced over at crowley,and their eyes met,golden and pale blue contrasting.

(gay eye contact tbh)

"Do you mind telling me that again,my dearest?"

"I just wish i could,erm,see the stars?"

Aziraphale almost scoffed,"Dear,I am an angel.Miracles can happen."

"your side wouldn't rather you waste a miracle on me."

"one wouldn't hurt."

Aziraphale smiled,eyes turning lovingly towards Crowley as he started to walk to the stairs."Are you coming Angel?"

"Yes.I'll just be a moment darling," Aziraphale said.

The Stars were beautiful,twisting in wonderful colors as Crowley nervously wringed his fingers together.

Aziraphale hesitated.

"Can you take off your Glasses-I'm afraid i need to see them,"Aziraphale had asked.

Crowley slid his glasses off,revealing beautiful golden ringed slits that enchanted Aziraphale.

Aziraphale pressed his index fingers to Crowley's temple as he summoned angelic power from himself.He transformed his energy and miracled. Crowley's eyes fluttered open,snake eyes now staring at the stars He'd created years ago.

" I know I don't usually say this-but thank you Angel,"

Aziraphale hummed in response.

"I- this may seem sudden or something,but erm,"

"Yes darling?"

"I Love you,angel," The words sounded foreign,but so welcoming coming towards his angel.

Aziraphale smiled,"I love you."

---------------

its short but took me foreverhhhh like no ideas but like love!!!!

school sucks so i'll only be updating on the weekends.