4; angry azi

part three, the Halloween special will be out soon! maybe during my school's fall break but someday in October...

Angry Aziraphale, worried Crowley, h0m0phobia, slurs, extremely angry Aziraphale, god cheering them on from the sidelines, not biblically accurate btw!!

make sure to read the warnings carefully!

⌨-Bob's back bitxhes

Aziraphale was having a lovely, splendid walk in their park, hand and hand with his newly found lover, the demon Crowley. Aziraphale, who was the one usually on High alert, because of Crowley's habit of not paying attention, stopped suddenly, causing his lover to almost fall forward on his face.

"What was that for, angel?" Crowley said, taken aback by Aziraphale's erratic behavior.

He then noticed that Aziraphale's back was rigid and his shoulders were tensed up.

"Angel?" Silence passed Crowley's ears, "Anything wrong?"

"A moment please, love," Aziraphale said, his once innocent pale blue eyes went vibrant and sparked like a fire would on gasoline.

(my gf when she's angry)

Crowley perked up, glancing sideways at the group of boys that Aziraphale's fury was directed at. Aziraphale only allowed Crowley to see this side of him twice and those were not very pleasant memories.

Aziraphale had exhaled sharply and then fidgeted with his ring, a reminder that Crowley gave him for their love.

Aziraphale's halo, although only visible to Crowley, was vividly glowing and caused his blonde curls to be reflecting in the light.

Shit. His halo only really did that when he was experiencing strong emotions, like love, sadness, or Anger.

It was probably anger.

Most definitely Anger.

The boys had a small smug look on their faces which told you they were up to no good. And Aziraphale was going to thwart them, aggressively of course.

He had sidled up to them, one of the more attentive boys catching the attention of the 'leader.'

"Whatcha want? fag," He spat while laughing lazily to his stupid friends. Aziraphale was angry. So angry-in fact if Gabriel caught him by the shoulder and asked what he would've done to the boys he would have said that he wanted to kill the boys, yes, Kill.

But, sadly, He didn't.

Crowley watched silently as his angel, although extremely angry, politely engaged in conversation with the leader.

Aziraphale had started politely, "Hello there James, how is your father doing? Good, perhaps?"

"How do you know my name?"

"Me and your father go long back, dear."

"But I highly doubt He'd like for you to call us," Aziraphale gestured to his partner behind him,cringing softly,"faggots."

The boys started laughing,and the leader said,giggling,"but you are gay,and that's a sin, so you are a faggot."

That did it,Aziraphale was mad,you could see it in his face ,eyebrows knitted,eyes vibrantly watching. 

"First of all,the bible doesn't not condemn or approve of gay relationships,and second of all,it shouldn't have to,God herself said to love everyone,and it is not a sin to do so romantically with the same gender."

The boys hissed softly,"Whatever,sorry,i guess." 

Aziraphale brighten up at that,"Thank you dears!"

Crowley shook his head as Aziraphale took his hand again,walking through the park.