dating rumors

Jungkook was walking to his classroom to get ready for the day when he heard some students talking.

"Hey, Unni. I heard Taehyung and Mr. Jeon are dating."

"Ooh my. Really? Where did you hear that?"

"Well, isn't it obvious? The way Mr. Jeon looks at him. The way Taehyung looks at him. So obvious."

"Ooh! True!"

Jungkook got worried. Those girls are in his class. He hoped they don't tell. Him and Tae aren't dating but he loves him dearly but doesn't want to lose his job. He suddenly saw Tae walking towards the classroom. He was on his phone so he didn't play attention to where he was doing. He bumped into Jungkook. Tae looked up shocked. He bowed and apologized over and over again.

Tae: I'm so sorry! I-I should've been looking to wear I was going and-

Jungkook: calm down Tae.

Tae: thank you Mr. Jeon.

Jungkook: call me Jungkook.

Tae: but, it sounds weird calling you that.

Jungkook: in bed, you're gonna scream "Mr. Jeon"?

Tae looked at him shocked. Jungkook smirked.

Jungkook: go to your seat Tae.

Tae quickly went to his seat. He sat down. He his his face in his textbook. He couldn't look at Jungkook after what he said.

Tae: such a flirt...

Tae said rest hole blushing. Jungkook was at the front of the class preparing a slide show for a lecture. They were learning about how atoms bonds and into depth on how they bond.

Tae: huu... This is going to be a long three hours...

More students came into the room. They all started to write what Jungkook was saying. They also wrote what was on the slide. Jungkook looked at Tae who was writing. He smirked a little.

Jungkook: Tae. How do chemicals bond?

Tae hates being called on.

Tae: erm... Magic?...

Jungkook: wrong. Stay after. I'll help you.

All the students started to murmur. Tae his in face in his notebook. He groaned in embarrassment. He looked up at Jungkook who was looking at him. After class, Taw stayed in his seat. Jungkook locked the door and he went over to Tae. Tae looked up at him. He was scared and nervous. What was Jungkook going to do.

Tae: Mr. Jeon...

Jungkook: what did I say? Call me Jungkook.

Tae: Jungkook... What're you doing?...

Jungkook: I'm going to help you.

Tae: okay.

Taes heart was going to beat out of his chest. Jungkook sat besides Tae. Tae looked at his arms. That one sleeve of Tattoos. He was so hot. Tae sat close to him. He needed to calm his beating heart. He was paying attention to what he was saying but he slightly zoned out when Jungkook kept talking. He just stared at his face. It's bad enough Jungkook is so hot that Tae can't even focus but Tae is autistic. It's always been hard for him to learn. He's kept that to himself. Only his parents and Jimin know. He looks at Jungkook talk. His words became inaudible and his face was the only thing Tae could pay attention to.

Jungkook: Tae. Tae!

Tae snapped out of his trance. He looked at Jungkook.

Tae: I'm sorry... I just lost focus...

Jungkook: I'm trying to help you.

Tae: I'm sorry...

Tae started to tear up. He looked down. Jungkook then looked at him.

Jungkook: hey, are you... Crying?...

Jungkook cursed st himself for making his baby cry. Jungkook hugged Tae. Tae cried on his chest. It's not easy. He's always felt different.

Jungkook: I'm so sorry Tae... I shouldn't have snapped at you...

Tae: it's my fault... I just can't be normal... I'm... I'm stupid...

Jungkook: no you're not. You're smart. Very smart. You just learn differently...

Tae: I do?...

Jungkook: yes... You do...

It started pouring rain again. Another Monsoon*. Common around that time anyways. Jungkook packed his stuff up and Tae did as well. Jungkook held Taes ran. They left the classroom.

Jungkook: come home with me. My daughter is fond of you.

Tae: ooh. Is she now?

Tae sighed. The rain was pouring out of control. They both ran to Jungkooks car. Tae got in then Jungkook. Jungkook started to drive to his house. It was dark it. Pitch black. Only hard rain drops fell from the sky. The Monsoon* was heavy. The car ride was silent. Tae looked out into the dark void. Jungkook would take some glances at Tae from here to there. He loved Tae badly. He didn't want to lose his job. He didn't want to risk it. He looks at Tae again. He sighs. He can't be with him. It's too risky. Tae then sir something out of the blue.

Tae: why don't you accept the fact you love me?

Jungkook: I don't love you Tae. You're my student.

Tae: I'm an adult Jungkook. I can love whoever I want. It's so obvious we like each other. That comment you made before class? The way you look at me. You care for me you obviously want my attention as well.

Jungkook: that comment was a joke. I didn't mean for it to be taken so seriously. I'm sorry.

Tae: don't be sorry. You meant it. You love me.

Jungkook: Tae, I don't.

Tae: yes you do.

Jungkook: I don't.

Tae: you do. Just admit it.

Jungkook: don't test me Taehyung.

Tae: you like me-

Jungkook: I don't fucking like you!

Tae gasped a little. He looked away from Jungkook. He felt hurt. Why was Jungkook denying his feelings? He didn't get it. He didn't get it at all. The car ride was silent. They finally made it. That car ride felt onger then it should've been. Jungkook went to his room. Tae went to the guest bedroom. He changed his clothes and he laid on the bed. He sighed.

Jungkook: I'm such a fucking idiot... Yelling at my baby like that...

Tae: I'm such an idiot... He'd never love me... Why'd I think that?... I am dumb... Maybe my mom and dad were right... I'm just a dumb slut...

Tae started to cry again. He clutched the sheets of the bed. He sobbed into his pillow.