friends

Jimin was on the phone with Yoongi. Tae came home miserable. Jimin was laying in the couch. Tae went over to him and he laid on top of Jimin. Jimin sighed. Tae buried his face in Jimins belly. Jimin caressed Taes hair.

Jimin: I'll call you later Yoonie. Bye.

Jimin hangs up. He puts his phone down.

Jimin: why's my bestie sad? Hmm? Tell me.

Tae: I'm an idiot... I thought my teacher was into me but I was wrong... I'm so stupid... Why did I say such things to him?...

Jimin: ani... He's into you. He definitely is. He's just scared.

Tae: why?...

Jimin: sweetie... He could lose his job if they find out he's dating a student. Maybe after you graduate?

Tae: I can't wait that long... I need his love... His touch... His body on mine... His lips on my body... His voice in my ears every single day... Those arms around my waist and stomach. His compliments filling my mind... I just want him... I want his love... Psychical or not... I just want him... He doesn't have a class today... I just left his house... I want to die Minie... I want to die... He doesn't love me... Am I not worthy of love?...

Jimin: Tae... Don't say such things... Don't kill yourself over a boy... You can't love someone if you don't love yourself... I'm worried for you... I am... I love you... You're my bestie... I care for you... I know how it feels to lose someone special to you... Heart breaks is painful... It's brutal... I... I'm so sorry you're going through this Tae... Talk to me... I'm here... I can't lose you too Tae... I can't... Please... Don't leave me too...

Tae: I'm so sorry Minie...

Jimin started to cry. Tae did as well. They held each other as they cried. They connected their foreheads together. They held each other's hands.

Jimin: you can't leave me alone in this cruel world Tae. We're in this together. I need you. I need you with me. Okay?

Tae: okay Minie...

Jimin smiled gently. Tae did as well.

Jimin: vent to me... Let every single emotion out... Don't keep shit from me... I hate secrets Tae... You know I do...

Tae: yeah...

They hug again. Jimin just wants Tae happy.

Tae: maybe... He does love me?...

Jimin: baby... Forget him... If he doesn't see how much you love him... Forget him... Focus on you... Focus on us... Okay?...

Tae: okay Minie...

Jimin: I love you Tae... I really do... Forget him... Okay?...

Tae: okay...

Jimin hugged Tae. He kissed his cheek.

Tae: can we cuddle in your bed?

Jimin: of course my baby...

Jimin babies Tae but he can't help it. He loves him so much. He's his hyung. He's older then him and he cares for him. They go to Jimins room and Tae buries his face into Jimins chest. He eventually falls asleep. Jimin does as well.