kidnapped

Jimin was droopy. He was slightly waking up. He was tied to a table. His arms and legs were bound. He couldn't move. He heard some faint voices. He saw a figure. He looked like of familiar.

Jungkook: he's my enemies lover, right? Also thar bastards son? Park Jihyun?

Hanni: yes boss.

Jungkook looked at Jimin who was regaining consciousness.

Jimin: where am I?... Where's Tae?...

Jungkook: ooh. You're awake.

Jimin: who are you?... Wait... Aren't you Taes boyfriend?... Why did you kidnap me?...

Jungkook: because, your father killed my father. Also, you're my greatest enemies weakness.

Jimin: Yoongi is your enemy?...

Jungkook: yes.

Jimin: I'm sorry for what they did... Please... Don't hurt me... I need to help my friend... He was kidnapped...

Jungkook: my baby?...

Jimin nodded. He was sobbing. He grabbed Jimin bye his collar.

Jungkook: who kidnapped him?!

Jimin: I-I don't know! Maybe Yoongi's men?...

Jungkook: of course! That bastard took my baby! If he doesn't give him back... I'll slice you open and take out your unborn child...

Jimin gasped. How did he know he was pregnant? Tae only knew but he told Tae to keep it a secret. Knowing Tae, he keeps secrets. He did text him that he's pregnant so Jungkook saw those messages.

Jungkook: mark my words you slut. He has two ducking days or I'll killing you... I'll cut you open from your chest to your belly button.

Jimin: I'm sorry... Please... Don't hurt me or my baby...

Jimin was sobbing. Jungkook looked at him. His body. Reminded him of Taes but Jimin was shorter and didn't have a belly button piercing. Jungkook caressed his skin. Soft like Taes as well. Jimin was grossed out. He was touching him. Jimin kept crying.

Jungkook: shut up before I fuck you until you bleed out!

Jimin stopped crying. Jungkook glared at his exposed stomach. His quick breathing. Jungkook wanted to touch Jimins body all over. He left the room. The next day Jungkook got a call from Taes phone. He answered, hoping it was his baby. It was Yoongi instead.

Yoongi: I know you have my fucking baby! Give him to me now!

Jungkook: you got s day left to give me my baby... Or I'll kill him and your unborn child...

Yoongi: your bitch is pregnant too... Hurt my baby and I'll shoot him in the stomach...

Jungkook: you mother fucker! Fine! Tomorrow at five pm! We'll trade!

Yoongi: fine! You fucker!

Jungkook: shut up you asshole!

Yoongi hung up. Jungkook was pissed. He was also shocked. His baby was pregnant and he didn't tell him. He felt a little hurt. He went to the bathroom upstairs. He found a pregnancy test. It was positive. He found another one that was also positive. He laughed.

Jungkook: my baby is pregnant! He's pregnant! Pregnant! I'm going to be a dad!

Jungkook laughed. He was more then happy. He'd protect Tae and that baby at all cost. The next day, Jungkook went to see Jimin. Just a few more hours until he gives him up. He gets Jimin ready and he makes him sit in the car with a gun pointing to his head. Jimin was scared, but he got to be back with Yoongi. Once they made it, Jungkook saw Tae and Yoongi. He felt relieved. His baby was okay. Jimin was relieved Yoongi didn't hurt Tae. Jungkook got Jimin out of the car.