date

Jimin woke up and he was going to get ready for school. Tae was still sleeping on him.

Jimin: Tae... Wake up.

Tae: hmm... I don't want to see his stupid face...

Jimin: ignore him. Sit in the back.

Tae: then I won't be able to see...

Jimin: wear your glasses.

Tae: I look like a nerd when I wear them...

Jimin: maybe he won't recognize you. You can wear a crop top but maybe wear a jacket over it. Also you can wear shorts if you want.

Tae: okay...

Tae goes change. He also puts a mask on. Jimin checks his phone and he sees a message from Yoongi.

Yoongi: Jimin, let's meet up after class.

Jimin smiled. He responded with an okay.
Jimin put on a white crop top and he wore a skirt. He out a choker on and some earrings on. He also did his makeup. Just three hours of classes then he can hang out with Yoongi. Jimin smiled while looking at himself in the mirror.

Jimin: you always know how to dress Jimin~

He winks at himself. He then leaves the bathroom and he waits for Tae. He saw Tae leaving his room. Jimin sighed while looking at his miserable friend.

Jimin: Tae... You can't miss class... Your GPA will drop significantly... Don't... Please...

Tae: I know... I just don't want to see his face...

Jimin: maybe he won't recognize you.

Tae: maybe...

Jimin hugs him. Tae hugs him back.

Jimin: if he hurts you again, I'll beat him up for you. Hmm?

Tae giggled a little.

Tae: okay. Thank you Minie.

Jimin: of course Tae Tae.

They hold hands and they leave their door. Jimin walks Tae to his class. Thru waited outside of it for a little. Jimin cups Taes face.

Jimin: you're so adorable with glasses Tae. Also, you got this. Get through the class. Shit. Zone out. Well, maybe don't do that. You read the syllabus so you know what you're learning today. So maybe focus on that and not him.

Tae: okay...

Some students entered the classroom and Tae followed them. Jungkook looked at the crowd of students hoping to see Tae, but he didn't. He sighed.

Jungkook: I'm going to be doing attendance. I also want everyone to sit in the seats I assigned to them.

Tae cursed under his breath. Jungkook is onto him. He never does attendance, and he never checks for people sitting in there assigned seats.

Jungkook: I'm going in order from last name. Okay?

Everyone nodded.

Jungkook: Momo Hirai

Momo: here!

Jungkook: Im Nayeon.

Nayeon: here.

Jungkook: Chou Tzuyu

Tzuyu: here!

Jungkook: Kim Taehyung.

Tae rose is shaky hand. He didn't want to but he did. Jungkook felt relieved.

Jungkook: Tae. Sit in your spot.

His spot was close to the front of the classroom. It was right in the front.
Jungkook continued the attendance.