The Major Powers...

As 2187.000 hits, the Yetal System was quite different from what it was a century ago. For starters, the IU was in a Quantum Computing race with the OPE, who now had a larbwe swave of territory than before. They now controlled Igede, Outop and Tato... mix that in with a good portion of the Asteroid Belt, and you've got around 86 Billion OPE Citizens compared to just 20.7 Billion IU citizens.

Basically, less than 20% of the population of the system could cause an economic annihilation to all 100% of human space. The major powers would need to show immeasurable restraint, or humanity could be sent back to a single planetary species.

Other than this, the IU Economy exploded due to the Military Goods and Military Industrial Complex that they held over. The IU Funded factions on Usaro that would take the Fascist government into a Civil War, and it would begin in the 2130's... and even in the 2180's, it still continued. Usaro only has 2.3 Billion people, and was considered the single densest Battleground known.

Usaro was being fought over by a multitude of parties, each with their own beliefs and wishes out of the Usaro Civil War. Now that it has gone on for 5 decades straight, nothing much changed... it seemed to be thr first forever war, and the IU planned to capitalize off of it indefinitely.

They made Usaro's atmosphere breathable, as well as adding minimal vegetation and cacti in order to sustain a small ecosystem of creatures native to Usaro. This would help with the planets long term survival, since it was a desert that seemed hot... only for it to be extremely cold.