From Rough Start to Rising Star...

During his Early Years into the Military, Kodiak Judkins III would get to see the world for what it was standing as... a nation that would not persecute you for your past. He felt right back at home in the IU, and would feel that his strife and sheer pain caused for almost a decade was worth it.

It would forever mentally scar him on how hard It was to survive on Igede... how many days he went without food because of the OPE's horrid policies that caused tremendous suffering to the citizens. This was the reason why he had to commit crimes... to survive.

He went to prison as much as he could so his parents could raise him when he got out... but now without them, he felt lost. Esper would be there to remind him just how special this opportunity is for him, at what he could accomplish.

However, the Warden at the very specific jail showed up one day at the Gym Kodiak trained in... and told him he was coming back to jail. Kodiak responded by saying "Go ahead... Arrest me again". Absolutely none of the men he came with even stepped forward once...

The warden told him that he was to move forward... and Kodiak outright said again that "If you are to arrest me... you're to expierence the 9 years of hell YOU put me through". Realizing that Kodiak literally told the Warden to do it himself... he would attempt it once.

In just under half a second, Kodiak landed 3 heavy blows to the Warden. Each of the punches broke his Ribs, Jawline and Skull with each punch. Seeing that Kodiak was a fighter beyond what he could've ever expierenced, he ran away like a bitch...

Fiona only fell more in love with Kodiak after this... she saw him as the greatest man she could've ever asked for, and wanted his kids as soon as humanly possible.