Terraforming Success...

The IU had developed new Space Elevators in the 2170's, as well as the successful terraforming of the world's Udigou and Elebou. This was met by the Scientific Community as the largest celebrations ever devised were held on both new terraformed worlds.

The IU recorded that by 2187, the 3 tallest planets were Laitis (+ Gourma), Udigou and Elebou. Due to the environments being incredibly similar to the homeworld, Udigou and Elebou people grew to 5'9.1" and 5'9.3" for them respectively. The IU still holds the record for tallest civilians, at 5'9.5" for men.

The heights of these worlds reached their peaks, while Udigou reaches 5.2 Billion people, and Elebou reached 6.1 Billion people. The explosion of population also allowed these worlds to hold incredible festivals and to farm their own food.

With this, their worlds were beggining their rise to the top of their peaks, while still falling short of the IU's peak. This also allows Elebou and Udigou to create the Solar Associated Treaty Organization, or SATO. The three founding members created the alliance in 2179, and from then over 48 nations across the system joined.

This allowed SATO members to begin their collection of resources and to sell them at a cheaper price for their members, opting other nation states to join for the economic benefits. However, the OPE realized they were being singled out.

The OPE warned SATO that this encroached on their rights, and told them refusing to listen would result in catastrophic War. SATO refused... and so OPE Officials drew up plans to attack SATO Forces.