The Wars Prior to 2187

Surprisingly, there were at least 19 wars in 110 years of history from 2077 to 2187. The casualties from these wars were increasing with each passing War and Conflict. The IU watched with care, as they discover a secret nobody thought was even possible to think about...

The IU also discovers the use for Hydrogen Ions in powering vehicles, and create Hydrogen Ion fueled vehicles and tanks by 2092. The first iterations of cars with Hydrogen Fuel Cell Engines was in 2112, and the first Military Vehicles with them in 2131. This would eventually be known as the Future of Warfare.

Even Air Support in 2163 recieved the new Hydrogen Fuel Cell Engines, which had massive efficiency compared to the combustion engine of Oil and Gasoline. It was a revolutionary idea, and because of the fuel cells... The IU began seeing a lot of environments beginning to stabilize heavily on Laitis and Gourma.

Unlike Earth... they managed to saved their nature and preserve it to the Modern Day. The OPE realized the economic struggles they slowly began to feel, since Natural Gas and other Fossil Fuels began to slowly become outdated... while the IU began inventing new ways to garner energy. It was a clearly one sided cold war, and the OPE needed something to switch up the tension...

They looked to Ouvir, a major Oil and Natural Gas exporting giant with enough people to fend for itself in case of invasion... and so they start the single largest conflict in the Solar System at that point... The Ouvir War.