5

Even if I requested that you shouldn't request that they should fuck in the shower you requested to let the fuck in the shower...

Request by kor1988

Jeongin helped Jisung to the bathroom and placed him under the shower. The older still couldn't focus on his surroundings and his legs were still shaking.

Jeongin took Jisung's bathrobe off and stripped out of his own and joined the older in the shower.

When Jeongin suddenly turned on the water, Jisung squealed. ,
The cold water at the beginning brought him back to reality.

"Was this necessary?" He asked the younger.

"I'm sorry. It's always like that." Jeongin apologized and gently massaged Jisung's scalp. He knew what it was like to be new to the company, so he wanted to provide him a gentle start.

"Was this your first time or did you already have it?"

"I had my first time with my best friend a few years ago, so no. And before you ask, I was top." Jeongin gave him an irritated look.

"You and a top?" He eyed Jisung and turned around, shaking his head.

"Absolutely. He said he absolutely loved it." Jisung, suddenly feeling a wave of courage washing over him, stepped up behind the younger and trailed his hands down his body, towards his ass.

Jeongin flinched but felt his body relaxing against the olders touch. Jisung smirked. He could tell that the boy infront of him was the biggest switch he ever met.

His fingers were spreading the younger's cheeks when his other hand was pressing the younger against the shower walls.

"Do you want this?" Jeongin nodded but received a slap on his butt.

"Yes. Please fuck me and show me how good you can top." Finally, Jisung was satisfied with the answer and looked around for lube.
As expected, a bottle was standing in the shower.

"You have this everywhere," Jisung mumbled to himself and squirted some on his fingers, and warmed it up.

"Any kinks?"

"Choking and dirty talk." Jisung nodded, taking a mental note to include that sooner or later.

Even when Jisung wasn't pressing him against the wall, Jeongin stood still and patiently waited for Jisung to start. It was weird for Jeongin to do this since the stars rarely did something off-camera. (Out of Changbin and Felix)

The older forced Jeongin's legs apart and spread the cheeks so he could finally penetrate the younger's hole.

Jeongin softly groaned when a finger entered him.
It had been a while since he had bottomed so he was very tight and could feel every movement of Jisung's single finger inside of him.

After some time Jisung slipped the second finger inside, making Jeongin groan softly.

He carefully scissored him open, keeping an eye on the younger, looking for any signs of discomfort. But the younger was enjoying every second of it.

Finally, Jisung had prepared him enough, already making a fucked out mess out of the younger.

"Please. Fuck me!" Jeongin panted.

"Does the slut need to be filled up with a cock?" Jisung pushes his fingers deeper into Jeongin, not showing any sign of fucking him anytime soon.

Jeongin moaned at the words. He absolutely wasn't prepared for this.