10

Thanks to the people that reminded me to write :)

When Jisung checked his emails again, he saw that he had been sending the schedule for next week, until he would have another meeting with Chan to discuss if he would want to continue.

Tomorrow he was scheduled to have a cam session with Minho and two days before the final meeting, he would have a scene with Chan and Felix.

After making himself look presentable, he went on his hint for Minho, wanting to talk about what they would be doing in the cam session.

He found the older in his own room watching a movie.

When Jisung poked his head in, Minho raised an eyebrow and looked at him, expecting a good explanation to disturb him.

"Hello, Miho... I just saw that we're going to have a session tomorrow and wanted to know if you already knew what we would be doing." Jisung shyly explained.

Minho groaned and pushed his head into a pillow to muffle his scream.

"Can't I rest one day?" He whined and sat up, hissing while doing it.

Jisung watched the man with concern written on his face.

"Can I help you?" He asked as he watched Minho struggling to stand up.

"Yes, just give me the laptop on the desk over there." Minho pointed towards the middle of the room. Jisung stepped inside the room and brought over the laptop to Minho.

The older quickly looked over the new schedule and sighed.

"Have you any stuff that you don't do or want to try out?" Minho asked and looked at the younger.

"My only big no are other body fluids than come and spit and handcuffs. I'm also pretty open to everything else." Jisung answered.

"How to feel about pet play?" Jisung shrugged his shoulders.

"I've never tried it out, but as I said I am pretty open to it."

"Perfect. Would you like it, if I dress you up as a cute cat, help you with a pet okay and you fuck me?" Minho asked bluntly, making Jisung go red from embarrassment.

"I have nothing against it. Is it that it?"

"Do you want to spend some time? Nothing much, but I have the feeling you're going to be staying for some time and that we will be doing some more streams together." The older suggested and why would Jisung say no? He had a free day and it wouldn't hurt to make friends with Minho.

The two sat on the bed and continued to watch the movie Minho had already started. In the beginning, it was quite awkward, but after they figured out that both of them were huge anime fans they had a lot to talk about, and before they realized that it was already night.

"Want to stay with me? We can sleep in, have some breakfast, and then do the stream." Minho asked and Jisung agreed. They fell asleep quickly after.

The next day the two did everything like Minho had suggested, one of the perks of this job. They had a large breakfast in some restaurant down the street, along with Hyunjin and Felix. The latter had talked nearly the entire time about their upcoming video with Chan until he was shut up by Minho.

Now Minho and Jisung were back in the older's room, who was pulling out various stuff from his closet. Jisung watched with wide eyes as Minho came over with many toys and stuff to dress Jisung up.

"Let's dress you up to be a beautiful kitten for me to play with," Minho said happily.

The first thing that was handed to Jisung was a pair of cat ears. They were white and suited Jisung perfectly.