9

Idk howni managed this, but this time it didn't took me 4 months to update this book:)

Requested by bangchann1e

When Jisung woke up again, he was still lying in Hyunjin's big bed and the older was still in his hold. Jisung sighed and wriggled one of his arms out of Hyunjin's hold and glanced at the time on his phone.
He had slept for two hours, but what had been more shocking were the uncountable messages from Felix.

Lixie😇: You had a livestream with Jinnie?
Lixie😇: How??
Lixie😇: And how did you manage to dom him?
Lixie😇: Especially making him slip into subspace??
Lixie😇: And why didn't you call me to join? (._.)

Sungie🐿️: it all just happened
Sungie🐿️: Jeongin called in sick and the staff didn't inform Hyunjin before and I was kinda the only one available Hyunjin agreed to do a                 stream with?
Sungie🐿️: and don't ask me how I managed to dom him, I never did it and I had to take care of him without even knowing what to do

Jisung sighed and put his phone back on the nightstand.

"I'm sorry." Jisung nearly screamed when Hyunjin suddenly spoke up. The younger hadn't realized that Hyunjin had seen all the messages he had sent to Felix and probably felt bad now.

"It's okay. I was just a bit shocked when you suddenly didn't reply. But I still managed to somehow make the best out of it." Jisung said calmly, not wanting to upset the older.

"I'm still sorry. The stream wasn't even planned and something could've seriously gone wrong. You even told me that you never did something like this, especially caring for someone in subspace and I just let myself slip into subspace." Hyunjin blurted out and sat up. "If Chan Hyung finds out, I'll get in trouble for letting myself go like that and putting you under unnecessary-"

"Hyunjin, please stop. I know that I never done this before, but nothing happened. It honestly was stressful for me because we were live and I didn't know what to do, but everything came out just fine.
We both enjoyed it and it will probably never happen again." Jisung interrupted the rant and Hyunjin sighed.

"I know, it's still a bit unfair since I promised that we would do something relaxing and you had to take care of me." He pouted and let himself fall back next to Jisung.
The younger chuckled.

"It wasn't too much work. When I figured out what you wanted it was easy since you didn't demand too much from me out of cuddles and mostly helped me with everything."
Hyunjin smiled and rolled back into Jisung's open arms.

"Can we cuddle a bit longer? I'm still a bit tired?" Hyunjin asked with pleading eyes and obviously, Jisung couldn't say no.

___

Well, the short cuddling took the entire day and Hyunjin only let Jisung get up to shortly go to the bathroom and take the food they ordered.
For the rest of the time he forced Jisung to stay with him and Jisung was very fine with it. They were watching another movie when Jisung suddenly paused it.

"Hyung, why didn't you want to film with some of the lower ranks? They would've had more experience..." Before Jisung could finish the sentence, Hyunjin slapped a hand over his mouth, not wanting the younger to continue.

"Because they are all toxic and I don't want them to use me like this. I worked myself on top and if I would choose one of them it would end up in a fight.
You on the other hand aren't on any rank and I honestly find you very interesting. Especially since Lix seems to like you very much. So when I saw you, I thought, why not make a stream with him and give him a chance to prove himself to the company?
And like I thought, you're really nice.
Other people sometimes left me after a stream when I accidentally slipped into subspace, whether they had experience in taking care of a sub or not. You chose to take care of me and even stayed when I became clingy and wouldn't let you up.
Not many people do that and I hope you understand that it makes you more special to me than many other people, even if we're still strangers in some way."
Jisung blinked at Hyunjin, not knowing what to say to this speech.