7

Plot: Jisung finally gets to be in a porn video.

Request by: idk_just_da
Felix had the idea of making a porno with Han. But they don't have "real" sex, they just give each other blowjobs or handjobs and use a big vibrator. And they wear cute outfits, like skirts, tops and long socks.

The next day Jisung woke up in his own apartment with a few notifications on his phone. Most of them were from Felix. After the boys had cleaned up they exchanged numbers.

Lixie😇: We have a schedule together Sung!
Lixie😇: It starts at 10 am, be on time:)
Lixie😇: Sung! Get on your damm phone!
Lixie😇: HAN JISUNG!

Jisung's eyes widened and he looked at the clock. He had only a few minutes left.

Sungie🐿️: I'm on my way!
Sungie🐿️: Give me 5 Minutes!

Jisung jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom and began to brush his teeth with one hand, while brushing his hair with the other hand.
He had showered yesterday and it would be unnecessary to waste time on this. Breakfast had to wait since he'd rather be on time instead of being late on his first day of work.

He was lucky that his apartment wasn't too far away so he was somehow still on time.

"Hello, Mr. Han. Your schedule takes place on floor three, room ten." Sana said when she spotted the breathless Jisung.

"Thanks," Jisung yelled, already on his way to run up the stairs.

Felix was waiting infront of the room and sighed when he saw Jisung running towards him.

"I thought you wouldn't make it." He said and pulled Jisung into the room. Cameras were already placed everywhere, but they were the only ones in the room.

"Here is the script and our outfits. You change your clothes and I'll tell you what we're going to do." Felix handed him the clothes and sat down on the bed.

"There isn't much plot in it like I had yesterday, we mostly have to look cute and get each other off, probably overstimulate each other with toys or blowjobs.
The only rule is that we shouldn't fuck each other, they're probably going easy on you."

Jisung nodded. He had changed into the clothes and sat down next to Felix. Both were now matching clothes. A pink skirt with a white blouse and white tigh high socks.

"So only play with each other?" Felix nodded and checked Jisung out.

"You're lucky. You can get used to the cameras that will be filming us. Some are just thrown into everything and won't reach something here..."

"This happened to you, or?"

"Yeah, I had a hard time back then to get money, but when I met the right people everything became better. I don't want you to go through that and meet the wrong people so I'll help you to try to boost your popularity a bit.
If you work hard you'll reach what you want and get much money." Jisung thankfully smiled. His life had already been hard enough and he appreciated that someone wanted to help him.

"Are you nervous, your hands won't stop shaking?" Felix suddenly asked and grabbed the other's hands. Jisung only nodded.
He was very nervous because of the huge amount of cameras that were standing there and from what he saw yesterday a lot of people would be there.

"Hey, if you want we can do some things to get you a bit more distracted from the cameras and people. I swear for my entire career that if you focus on me and nothing else you won't be bothered much by the cameras.
They will be completely quiet and no one will judge you. They are professionals and know their job is on the line if they say shit, understood?" Felix had cupped Jisung's cheeks and smiled when the other nodded again, looking at him with his cute puppy eyes.