Fate's Journey part 2

3rd POV

In Whitestone the Briarwoods had Invited some Villagers in for Dinner as Delilah had given the Little Girl a Necklace that looked oddly similar to Pike's Everlight Necklace, The Villagers walked to the dining table with the Girl waving at Sylas and Delilah who had a look of sinister evil. Back with Our Heroes Who had Walked to an Rocky area.

Vex: That's far enough for today. Let's make camp.

Percy sat by himself as Scanlan and Grog sat down. Keyleth gathered some sticks together and used her Fire Magic to Create a Campfire but she added too much to it.

Keyleth: Whoops, a little too much.

Yamikumo was putting out some fire that got on his shoulder.

Keyleth: Oh, my gosh. Oh, sorry! Sorry, sorry, sorry!

Yamikumo: It's Alright, you're fine. No Worries.

Vex: Yeah, no worries. You'll probably get your shit together eventually.

Vex walks away as Keyleth looks down and Yamikumo glares slightly. Scanlan empties the Bag and grabs the Scroll from Brimscythe's Cave. 

Scanlan: let's see what this baby can do.

Grog: you put a baby in that thing?

Scanlan: What? N-No. Grog, it's the scroll I picked up from Brimscythe's cave. just got to figure out how to make it work. Okay (clears throat). Nevash Nevan.

Keyleth was seen Wrapping Yamikumo's wrist as an Owl flew over head.

Keyleth: This Forest reminds me of home a little.

She finished wrapping his Wrist and added a Flower as a plus.

Yamikumo: *chuckles* Your home must be pretty nice.

Keyleth: it's beautiful. And big. And filled with Ashari I'm supposed to lead Someday. (sighs) Vex is Right. Maybe I'll never get my shit together.

Yamikumo: Don't listen to Vex. She can be a Bitch sometimes. I don't know your people or Rituals or Whatever you're running from. But I do know you. You pulled together back at the House with those Ghosts. You care about Others and that Makes an Outstanding Leader, sure you may have some Issues but you'll pull through. Also Kiki, I believe in you and nothing gonna change that.

Keyleth: *smiles* Thanks...(blushes and looks away) Friend.

Yamikumo: (blushes and rubs his hair) Anytime...buddy.

Vex was watching them as she was fixing her Bow String. Vax sat down next to her.

Vax: They sure are pretty close. Eh?

Vex: yeah, for an Assassin at least.

                                                                      Meanwhile with Pike.

A Structure that looked like a Temple was seen there with Pike at the door. She then Knocks as the Head Priestess opened it.

Priestess: Yes? How may I be of Service?

Pike: I... I need the Everlight, But... 

Priestess: Are you all right, my child?

Pike: I guess...*sighs* Well, the thing is... I was helping my friends Battle a-a dark mage, and she cracked my Holy Symbol, and I haven't been able to connect or-or heal or do anything, and now I think I'm cursed. I know. I sound crazy.