The beginning.

Danielle's pov.

Danielle was running late to her school, So instead of waiting  a taxi driver, she ran instead. But she accidentally bumped into a girl,

it seemed like her past ex.. "Oh uhm!! I'm so so sorry, I didn't mean it!"  🧠I am running late to school.. Shit..🧠

Danielle got up and helped the girl. " It's okay. " Haerin said. Danielle looked up because her clothes was familiar. When she looked up.. She was surprised. She saw Haerin, Her greatest love.

Haerin's pov.

🧠what the hell.. Danielle?? 🧠 "Oh uhm.. Hi Danielle it's nice to see you again." Danielle just stood up infront of Haerin

clearly forgetting about her class. "Haerin?! What the hell are you doing here? I thought u were at Australia??? " Danielle said, with a very shocked face.

"Oh uhm, so Danielle I got back just yesterday.. I'm sorry if I ghosted you, and didn't gave any information .. It's just that, I was busy with my own things.. I'm really sorry if our relationship didn't work out after I got in Australia.

I was really hoping we could get to know each other again? I was now thinking of going to your house to say this, but it looks like I bumped onto you... "

Danielle's pov.

🧠what the hell is Haerin doing in here right now, after she ghosted me, not giving any updates....🧠 "

Oh uhm, I guess we can get to know each other again, but I don't really trust u after all you did now. But it's worth a try. " I snapped back to reality and realized that I was running late to school, I decided to give my number to Haerin, but I didn't know that Haerin was also in my class, she's transferring to my CLASS.

"Oh well uhm.. Im running late to class now Haerin.. I was hoping we could go out later if you want? Just text my number and say ur answer. Bye!" I flashed my sunshine ray at her and smiled, and ran again to school.

Haerin's pov.

🧠Wow.. She's still beautiful as I thought.🧠 I stopped to take a look at myself, seeing if I still look good or no. But what I saw in the little frog mirror was my face blushing and smiling. 🧠

What the hell.. Do I still love her so much? I thought going to Australia would make me move on. But.. Nevermind. well, I better go to the new school I have been transferred to.🧠 Haerin

walked to school and finally, she found the class. " Hi Mr. Jung." I said. "You may come in and introduce yourself." He said coldly. I was annoyed until I saw Danielle sitting there, 🧠I was transferred the same class with Danielle???.🧠

Danielle's pov.

🧠what the hell? Haerin's in the same class with me? Well.. It will be good since we will get to know each other more now.🧠 I watched as Haerin introduced herself, hearing her voice again makes me melt a little bit.

Time skip

🧠Ugh. Finally Recess! 🧠 I walked inside the canteen and took my food. I didn't even notice that Haerin sat beside me.

Haerin's pov

🧠even if she's eating she still look's beautiful.. Wait what I am saying??🧠 "hey Haerin bro, didn't know u were back. I heard a familiar voice just to see it was Minji.

I saw Danielle startled, well I guess she must have not seen me sit. " uhm Danielle,I remembered what u said a few hours ago, I will take it as a Yes since after this, we'll be able to go home right?

Oh and I forgot to say..  Can I stay at your home for awhile?..my mom's away for 3 months."I said with a non-hesitant voice.

Danielle's pov

🧠should I say yes??.. Well my mom knows her, she still haven't found out we didn't text each other for a year. Well I guess I can.🧠 I didn't even know I was making an eye contact with Haerin,

I broke it as soon as I realized it now. "Yes. You can since my mom haven't found out that we broke up yet." Danielle said, looking at Haerin "what? We didn't actually break up Danielle??? "

Haerin thought she had said it in her own mind. But she was wrong. "Huh? " Danielle said. "I want us to try over again Danielle. I was just focused on my academics that's why I didn't get to reply on you. I'm so sorry Danielle, how can I make it up to you? "

NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE A LITTLE BIT SPICY, BTW THE CHARACTERS HERE ARE GROWN UP AND THE NEXT CHAPTER IS NOT GONNA BE SMUT. JUST A LITTLE BIT SPICY I'M ALREADY MAKING IT NOW.  807 words