School.

Click photo for more access

Danielle's pov.

🧠Our first bonding yesterday was quite romantic, but now, it's time for school. 🧠 I walked towards the bathroom door I didn't burst in yet,

I decided to stay quite and listen if there's someone inside. But I heard nothing so I got in and showered, after showering I decided to change into  a baggy black T-shirt, and a white skirt.

"Danielle! "

I  heard someone call my name, I decided to go and check it out, it was Haerin she was looking for her frog plushie that I snuck into her that night. "Where's my frog?, Danielle? "Haerin said with a soft,   voice.

" it's in the drawer, Haerin. You better hurry up, we got no time it's 8:49 and school starts 9:00." I said.

Time skip

Both povs.

They both got to school now, first period was mapeh and Danielle didn't even listen, all she did was just watch in her phone secretly.

Contact

Danielle.
Hey Haerinnie~ Can I copy ur homework later? :)

                                                                     Haerin.
            Fine, u always hate mapeh? >:( that's bad.

Danielle.
It's not that bad Haerinnie! >_>

Time skip.

Danielle's pov.

"Ugh finally lunch time, I have always hated all the subjects, but atleast I still get A'a, right Haerin?" I said and put my palm onto Haerin's chest.

"Yes, because of me. " Haerin giggled a little and I slapped her shoulders after joking with me, it's true tho.

"Shut up! " I said with an annoyed tone, we continued eating and got to home. It's currently 7:09pm. I was getting ready for bed until minji and hanni texted me.

Haerin's pov.

I took a peek at Danielle's phone, and I got sad when I saw it. " Hanni nd Minji likes you, Danielle? " I said with a soft tone mixed with sadness.

"I confirm it Haerin, they liked me but I just kept waiting for you. We're not official yet so it's better if we get to know each other?" She said.

"I never liked them at first, I honestly think Minji And Hanni are cute together.! " Danielle said. "Oh, okay let's just go to sleep now Danielle." I said "oh, alright! " Danielle said.

They both cuddled and Haerin layed her head in Danielle's chest, because it's always have been her comfortable "pillow" Danielle just held Haerin, before she could sleep she gave Haerin a kiss on the cheek and they both sleeped, together.

I can only post part 1 right now guys, I'm sorry but  tomorrow, I'll be posting complete 3 parts because I'm low battery percentage right now sow only 1 part. 400 words in story.