Good in my morning? No.

There will be dramas cuz Danielle had liked hanni before and hanni liked her back, but hanni wasn't ready. Until haerin came and Danielle's heart raced faster than Hanni's way,

Danis pov

"Good morning dani~" Was what I heard when I woke up, kinda confused because it felt like 2 voices.

when I stood up, there was Haerin and Hanni. "H-hanni what are you doing here?... " Hanni came to me and hugged me, kissed me on the cheeks, I blushed a little bit cuz I still had a bit of feelings left for her.

After what hanni did, Haerin came to me and hugged me tighter. "Danielle. Choose. me or hanni? " Haerin said. " Hanni don't u have minji? "
"no Danielle, I just wanna see if we can try, I'll break up with minji if yes. Im ready now Danielle. " hanni said.

Suddenly, Hanni kissed me, I was fighting the urge to not kiss back and I success. "Hanni what the hell!? It's Haerin hanni. It's her, She already made my heart complete. " I said. "but Danielle-"
before hanni finished her sentence.

"No buts! I hope u remembered the time u bullied me and  after that, u fucking kissed minji infront of me hanni, INFRONT. "

Hae's pov

I was just looking at them fighting, I guess I have no  rights to talk. Until hanni kissed Danielle. I could see Danielle was struggling to not respond but she succeeded, she did not respond.

Until I heard her say that it's me, no one else but me. I blushed t what Danielle said. Until "I fucking loved you Hanni.. " I saw that Danielle said that. My heart broke into pieces but I remembered that I saw Hanni put a love powder inside Danielle's drink. Where the first person she See's is who she'll talk inlove into.

Before it could work, i got into Danielle's front, facing me. And she suddenly kissed me. "Fuck u Hanni, I know what u did and ur never getting her back. " I said with a husky voice.

STAY TUNED TOMORROW FOR FULL DRAMA, this was a tease lMaoooo