Me? Jealous? So much. (Haerin)

Haerin's pov.

It has been a while since me and Danielle had got to know eachother, Our love was going deeper and sweeter as we spend time with eachother, until something happened.

Time skip, minji and hanni is already dating  ik it's fast

"Haerin! Have u found out the bad  news? " hanni said. "No I still haven't, why? " I said with a shocked cat face. "Danielle's old crush is back, haerin! "

Danielle's old crush? It can't be, as if she's going to fall ha.

"Haerinnie~" Danielle called my name, I quickly went to her as I forgot it's our snack time, snack time - movie and cuddles time. "Haerinnie! ~ I want cuddles, now.~" Danielle said like a sulking puppy. "Yes yes, my puppy. I know. " Haerin got to Danielle and happily cuddled with her, she saw something in Danielle's phone cuz she was texting someone.

Kila.

Hey Danielle ! Long time but, I like you back and I'm coming back. Do u still like me, Danielle?

Danielle

uhmm..

Danielle turned to me, and she handed her phone. I took a picture of us to show that she's already mine.

Danielle.

Fuck off, she's already mine

Kila

Chill, I'm going to get her back u fucking stealer, I know it's you. HAERIN. I'm going to get her back.

Danielle

Hi! It's me again and no, I'm not she's already got my heart Kila. Urs is urs, and hers is hers, I have been never always URS, Kila so.. I guess I'll block you know.

Kila

Im winning ur heart again, Danielle.

Danielle

Already married, sorry

After haerin saw the text, she was flustered because of how Danielle even sent that with no hesitations. "Haerinnie~ Your jealous, aren't you? Don't worry~ A puppy is always loyal to her owner. ~" Danielle said.

"Yes. Yes I am jealous. " Haerin said and put her head into Danielle's chest, until the atmosphere had turned hot and they, ykkk

Showing some smhts

Haerin inserted 3 fingers inside Danielle, "oh f-fuck! ~ Haerin!! ~" Haerin fastened her pace, but as Danielle was just about to cum. Haerin stopped. "WHAT THE F-" Haerin shushed Danielle and grinded with her.

their 🐱 touching each other was too much pleasure for Danielle. "F-fuck haerinnie! ~There! "
Danielle moaned out loud. "Beg for yourself Danielle, beg so you can cum, with all this haerin part colliding with you."

I said with a husky voice. "P-please mommy! ~let me cum, please! ~" Danielle said. "Okay, now you can." I said and our warmth touched both of us, I fell onto Danielle and cuddled with her.

"Your so good, Dani. Iloveyousomuch. "

"I love you more, the neighbors might have heard us tho. " we both fell asleep.

A lil update cus I'm still summer camp