First bonding.

Both povs.

"Haerin, let's go to the swimming pool? Where we swimmed before you go to Australia?" Danielle said

I clearly forgot about that but imagined it in my head. That's where our first kiss occured. It's sad because it felt like it was our first, and last kiss ever.

"Yeah sure! I missed that pool where u almost drowned but I saved you." I chuckled only to feel a pain in my shoulder. Danielle slapped my shoulders!

"Ouch! " "sorry then." I giggled and gave Haerin a kiss on the cheek, we were still getting to know each other again."

Time skip - Haerin's pov

We arrived at the resort. "it feels like the atmosphere haven't changed in the pool yet. I can still feel our first kiss in that spot." I pointed to where we had our first kiss. "

Mhm, surprised you could still remember that Haerin! " There she go again, flashing me with her sunshine smile and spreading it everywhere on me.

I snapped back to reality when Danielle flashed me with water. "Ah, you got me there now it's my turn Danielle, I'm chasing you! " I said that with a soft toned voice, I didn't even realize.

"If you can kitty kang!! " I was surprised to hear my favorite nickname again, it melts me more since it had been said by Danielle, my soon to be wife.

"I am! " I jumped into the pool causing a big splash that reached to Danielle, I chased her and I got up to her and I held her waist and got in front of her. "Wow, seems like you had practiced swimming huh? "

Danielle's pov.

"I did! " Haerin said and I giggled a bit, suddenly, the atmosphere changed, it felt like cupid shot an arrow in me, when I looked back at Haerin, I saw her eyes, her orbs and in the end of it, it was sharped, seeing her literal cat eyes makes me melt.

Suddenly, Haerin claimed my lips, we kissed at the spot where we had our first kiss.

Our kiss was gentle, and slow. I pulled back and said "I never thought we will be kissing at our first kiss spot, hmm? "

Haerin smiled and seeing her teeth with 2 cute sharpened fangs melts me, it feels like I have fallen for her again. Giving her another chance was a good option.

"I love you so much Danielle, it was a great choice to come back here for you. For us. " we continued swimming and playing in the pool, I had to kiss her everytime she got me. It was the best bonding we've ever had.

Time skip

We got back and it was night already, we already ate in the resort so there was no worries, we could go to bed straight.

Both povs.

We layed down in the bed, Haerin already slept and I took a picture of her. She was surprisingly cute so I had decided to buy a frog plushie late at night and give it for her to cuddle..

I just layed down next to her, just watching and texting my friend's. She hasn't had friends yet because she just got here. And my friends didn't know her that time when we we're dating before. Suddenly I heard a voice.

it was Haerin's. "Daniii.. You need to sleep now... " Haerin said, I rolled side ways and saw her, our face facing each other. "Mhmm.. I will sleep if u cuddle with me kang Haerin. "

I teased her, knowing she would not do that yet because she's shy. But I was wrong, she hugged and held me tight, her head resting and sleeping on my chest. I just let her do that. And I also fell asleep.

3 new parts posted tomorrow! This is not rushed and sorry if my grammar in some of these speech is wrong. 647 words