special part heheheh

Danielle's pov.

After 5 years of our marriage we now have 2 kids. One was named Daemon, second is named Haki. "Daemon, Haki! It's time for dinner. " I shouted and they ran towards the table with food. They then ate. "Mmhmm!~ This is so good Mom! " Haki and Daemon said in unison.
Mom- Danielle.
Momma- Haerin.

Suddenly, haerin burst inside with a bike. "Wow momma! Is that for me?" Haki and Daemon said in unison again. "Uhm, I'm sorry Daemon but this is for Haki. " Haerin said and Daemon looked at me with teary eyes, and as soon as he finished her meal, he ran upstairs to his room and shut the door.

I then saw Haki and Haerin playing with each other, Haki has always been Haerin's favorite, but I love both equally. Haerin doesn't look like a good mom since she has favorites in my vision. Haerin then looked at me and I just glared at her before going upstairs to Daemon and opened the door then came to him "hey, Are you okay baby?.." I asked and daemon looked at me with teary eyes. He had been crying. "Do you want cookies hmmm?" I said and he happily nodded.

I then go down stairs as Daemon follow me, I then made cookies for us. Until haki and haerin comes inside. "Wow! Can I have some? " Haki and Haerin said. "No Haki, And Haerin, make your own for you and haki." I said as I pointed to the oven, Haki was older than Daemon so he wouldn't cry easily. Haerin just looked at me with sadness in her eyes, but it's her fault. I then showered Daemon with Affection and Compliments as he was sad, And soon turned into a happy boy. "Happy now hmm?~" I said and he just nodded,
A few minutes later I smell burnt cookies and saw haerin and haki. I then giggled.

Time skip.

It was now  nighttime and daemon and haki was now sleeping, I then go to the bed and saw haerin waiting for me. I then ignored her hint of hugs because of what she did earlier. "Why are you ignoring me~." Haerin said in her sad tone, and after a few minutes she realized it. "I'm sorry, I didn't know how daemon would feel, I only thought about haki. " Haerin said. "So what your telling me is that you think Haki is younger than daemon? Grow up haerin, Haki is 7 and Daemon is still 4." I said and turned around to the opposite side, ignoring haerin.

Time skip.

It was now morning and I woke up, I then go downstairs and made breakfast as I woke Haerin up after cooking. "Thanks~" she said and I still ignored her.  But in the end, Haerin ended up finally treating them equal.