the sweet morning.

Ah jiu became red again when bing ge kissed him. It wasn’t hard enough to make  ah jiu loose his breathe. After he released him, Ah jiu said," you are such a beast! After such unholy night, your desire didn’t even filled! Shameless!" bing ge smiled after hearing his words. He said," desire is a thing what you can't fulfill. Even if  he get more than enough. After a shameless night with you, i am fully obsessed with your body. I didnt know that you were that sexy and horny. But..." he pushed him on the bed and and grabbed him in a romantic way. Than he said," serve me now, baobei~" he said and kissed him hardly. He didn’t release him untill he was out of  breathe. After bing ge released him, he was red and was trying to inhale.  Bing ge smiled suspiciously and said," do you know, how Mich pain i got when you pushed me down in the abyss? But i guess, punishing you like that isn’t a bad idea." ah jiu said, " you! Ungrateful beast! You are the one who started it last night and you are also who made me blushed!" bing ge said," blushed? Did you fall for me? I didn’t know that my wife is that horny." Ah jiu again said," you are the one who is being horny! Not me, beast!" ah jiu was saying it sweetly what was bing ge noticed. He didn’t know that ah jiu was ah yuan's big brother.  It didn’t even been a while when they heard a knock on the door. Bing ge didn’t even get the chance to fuck Ah jiu. It would sure be irritating for bing ge. Bing ge opened the door and saw some servants with some medicines. They greeted bing ge and went near the table and put the medicines.

Warning:

The story may contain some child birth.