ch 10

Shen jiu was blushing out of embarrassment while Luo bing ge was smilling.

He wanted to push Ah jiu in the pond but he didnt. Ah jiu said shyly," you shameless teacher fucker! Fucking pervert! Mind explaining the reason why you designed the pond like that?!"

Bing ge laughed a little after hearing his words. He said," it is not the qing Jing peak where you can take bath normally. The hhp is under my control and i designed the pond like this so that we two can enjoy that~" (😏)

He was more likely teasing him. Ah jiu said," who wants to enjoy that! I regret my life!"

Bing ge also said," i also regret my life for not making you my wife earlier. But now, you are my wife and i have all rights to harass you whenever i want!"

He said and pushed him in the pond. His light robe was allowing bing ge to have a look at his wet body. Bing ge blushed after looking at his face.

(red as tomato, even reder than the tomatoes my grandmother  grows in our village)

Bing ge also jumped into the water to 'bath'. He went to Ah jiu and said," still looking so hot in my sight.  I don't regret for marrying you."

Ah jiu said, " pervert! I hate you-" he didn’t even got the chance to finish his word that he kissed him hardly.

Ah jiu didnt want to do it but he was forced to. The dirty things were going to happen in a place where  went to take bath. To sacred themselves.

But bing ge was doing it like he was on a bed. Ah jiu was out of breathe what made bing ge to released him.

Bing ge smiled after seeing at his red face and said, " ah jiu is out of breathe? Red cheeks are looking so beautiful on his pale face. " he was teasing him.

Ah jiu got nothing to say. He said and took off his robe. Ah jiu even more reder than tomato.

Bung ge started to bite him everywhere, from the bottom of his heart. Ah jiu was moaning with every bite.

Most of the bite were located at collar and chest. It was so easy to spot them as they were dark.

And it is better not told talk about the lower body. His lower body had already became sore and was hurting as hell.

The atmosphere only hold the sound of  ah jiu's  moanings and bing ge's plea sent voices.

At a point, bing ge made him sat  on the bank and hold his thigh. He bit it untill the part became red enough to bleed and he was enough satisfied.

Ah jiu yelled," shameless beast, just stop it! I hate that thing! Top of all,  who do it at noon and in the pond?! "

Bing ge said," my dear beloved shizun, i wont let go of you untill i am quite satisfied. You tortured me and now it is my time to repay you!"

Ah jiu cried," what kind of repay is it when you lose your virginity to a man!?"

Bing ge bit his lower abdomain. Ah jiu felt a strong pain and he moaned roughly. The bite was strong enough to made him cry.