final ch ( 2)

Luo bing ge POV:

That man said," luo bing ge, i am here to fight with you and win your daughter. You must be searching for a groom. I can be her groom." 

that time i remember that 2 years ago, a man wished to marry ah Xiang. That time i rejected saying that he was not strong enough to marry her.

" li ming yu?"

" finally you recognised me." the man said and forced a chuckle.

Shen Jiu POV

I was still a little confused. "Who is he, husband" i asked.

Husband sighed and said, "That fucking Li Ming Yu who wanted to marry Ah Xiang."

I jumped a little with fear. I yelled at the man," Where is Ah Xiang!?"

The nasty young man laughed and said," Where do you think she can be?"

We both looked at each other in confusion.

Li ming yu again said," in a  chamber where often lust occur."

Author POV:

Bing ge became angry and took out Xin Mo. He jumped on that man but unexpectedly he disappeared in wind.

Luo bing ge was so confused. Shen jiu and wang lei also jumped.

Wang lei said," that filthy demon can hide Jie Jie in the bed chamber of his palace."

Shen jiu said," his palace! The Li manor!"

Meanwhile:

Ah xiang woke up in the bed chamber tied by bonds.

She was wearing a bridal dress. She woke up.
Eternal headache was killing her and she was tied up with bonds.

At that damn moment,  li ming yu came inside.

"Looking like my fianceé is awake." he said

Ah xiang yelled," li ming yu!?why are you here!? What is that place!?"

"Ah xiang, dont yell. You are soon going to be my wife." ming yu said with a little sass.

Ah xiang's face became red. Yet she yelled," bitch! Fuck off!"
Ming yu slapped her. And yelled," we were lovers and i know that you love me! Yet you refused to be my wife!"

Tears started to form in ah xiang's eyes.

Li ming yu then smiled and kissed her passionately. He kissed her many times.
Everytime, the kisses were becoming more deep and passionate.

(Smut warning ⚠️⚠️⚠️)

Li ming yu threw her on the bed. And started to lick and bite ah xiang's neck leaving hickeys.

Ah xiang started to moan. She yelled," li-li ming yu, stop!" but nothing worked.

He tore her robes. Ah xiang lost all her hope.

Soon, he undressed her and scanned her full body.  He started stare at her big breasts. ( hmh, hmh! Nevermind)

Ah xiang was redder than tomato. So do as li ming yu.

Li ming yu smiled mysteriously. And said," this is my first time but i will ensure that you enjoy every bit of it."

Ah xiang turned her face.

He unbuckled his belt. 

He put his member in her entrance.
And started to entrust it.

"Ahh~ mmh~ stop~!" she moaned.

" *huff* you are really tough, ah xiang."

After a few trusts he stopped and started to play with her breasts. He was twisting it, squeezing it.

" stop it...! It hurts!" she begged.

" you have gotten such a soft attributes, ah xiang~"

"Shut the fuck up!"

( that's for today's smut part. Imagine the rest)

Li ming yu left after doing 'it' leaving a weak and fragile ah xiang lying on the bed.

The luo family attacked on li manor.

Li ming yu was also ready to fight.

It was the time when things got hard.

Luo bing ge and luo bing mei, both couldn't fight with him. So does shen jiu and shen yuan.

It was like, he was the supreme demon now.

The fight went over and over. And suddenly, li ming yu moved his sword to shen yuan's throat. Shen yuan died.

"Shizun!" luo bing mei screamed.

"Ah yuan!" shen jiu screamed.

Shen jiu and luo bing mei rushed to him and hold him.

Luo bing mei said," shizun! Shizun!" "bing mei, it is time for me to go." shen jiu yelled," STOP TALKING NONSENCE, YOU BITCH!"

Shen yuan patted luo bing mei's head and said," I love you, bing mei. And forgive ah yuan for fighting with you, gege..."

He said and took his last breathe.

Shen jiu and luo bing mei became crazy after shen yuan's death. Especially luo bing mei.

And  this craziness led him to death. He tried to kill li ming yu but for one mistake, li ming yu pinched his sword in his throat.
Luo bing mei died.

Brother's dead made luo bing ge inflamed.

The couple was so much hurt. Blood was rushing down from their mouths. With those weak bodies, they foight till their deaths.
They gone through a horrible death.

Not even wang lei survived.

On their last minutes, they were still together, holding hands.

Li ming yu was merciless. He enslaved luo bing mei's and shen yuan's children and tortured them severely till their deaths.

He became an horrible emperor without any mercy. Shen xiang became his empress.
She was dead from inside.

( after a big hiatus)

" shen jiu! Shen yuan! Get down for breakfast!" a lady yelled from downstairs.

The identical twins went down and started to eat their breakfast.
A man with heavy but warm voice, said," today is your first day in college. Are you two excited?"

Shen jiu and shen yuan said excitedly,"yes! Very much!"

After finishing breakfast, they rushed to school.

"Bye, sweethearts! Have fun!" " study well, my boys!" the lady and the gentleman said with a warm smile.

"Bye mom! Bye dad! Love you!" the twins said.

"Love you too!"

While passing through the cherry blossom trees,  ththey both bumped at two man.

All of them fall.
Both got up and helped the men to get up.

The people they fall on were identical. With curvy hair and a similar fiery tattoo on their right cheeks.

" we are so sorry. " the twins said.

The other identical twins said, "no problem."

They went on their ways.

_____________________________________________

End!

I am so sorry for not uploading for a very long time. I was out of motivation.

And finally! Able to write 1007 word in this ch and adding this as well, i wrote 1057  words. And a lot for yall's support!
I hope that you enjoyed the fanfic!