unnamed chapter"

Ah jiu tried to shut them out. Bing ge looked at bing mei with deadly eyes and said to Ah jiu, " take me to your brother."

Ah jiu nobbed and said, " he is at qing Jing peak taking care of the disciples. We need to go to Cang Qiong sect of you want to meet him. And he looks like me but he is my opposite what i already told you." Bing ge smiled and said, " so let's go to the sect. You must be missing home, right?" Ah jiu said coldly," no, i am not missing home. I am missing the disciples and ah Yuan."

bing ge became a little bit angry and said, " i know you didn't want me as your disciple. But i am your husband now. You should at least show some respect to me, shouldn't you?" Ah jiu said, " who respect you? Forget it." but Ah jiu was somehow jealous when bing ge said that he wants to meet Ah Yuan. But he didnt understand it. And bing ge was jealous of bing mei since he talked to ah jiu.

....

Bing ge stretched ah jiu's right hand and took him to their room where bing ge did the shameless shitty stuff. Ah jiu even had chills when he took him there. Bing ge opened the door with a loud noise. Ah jiu was about to say something about this but when he looked at bing ge he fell silent. Bing ge's face was red with anger.( More like he was jealous.).

He threw him on the bed again. Ah jiu got up and asked with rage," what do you want from me?!" bing ge chuckled. Ah jiu became scared after he heard his chuckle. Bing ge said," children! I want you to bear my children!" Ah jiu never except that bing ge is that shameless to talk about these fucking things. He yelled," did you told that  your every wife?!" Bing ge said, " you talked to bing mei instead of talking to me! Do you think that this husband can bear it?!" 

Ah jiu laughed. Bing ge became silent and confused. He said," what is that for?" Ah jiu said," So you are jealous? The beast is jealous of Jos own brother? How disgraceful!" bing ge said, " so you also want to do it? How horny, shizun!" they both were slaying while bing mei knocked on the door. Bing ge was surprised and furious. Ah jiu burst in happiness when he heard the knock. He went near the door and opened it. Bing mei was there with a cute smilly face. Bing ge asked,"what do you want now?" Bing mei said," Ge ge, i've  succeeded to invite shizun here." then bing mei said with a teasing tune, " or maybe i've disturbed you two. Please enjoy brother in law. I am taking my leave now. Pardon me~" He turned his back and was about to leave when bing ge touched his left shoulder and wishpered in his ear," if you ever come near to my wife, i will kill you with my bare hands!" Ah jiu got up from the bed and went near to them. Then he said," so he is coming to Huan Hua Palace.When will be come?" Bing mei turned around and said," y yes, shizun is coming here. Shizun will come by the afternoon."