Introduction

Midnight in the city of Chicago. The normal busyness and noise was silenced, giving a haunting atmosphere. Among the many businesses that lined the streets, there was an unassuming convenience store around the corner. To any normal person, it wouldn't harbor a second glance. To the mysterious figure walking the sidewalk, it was a place for a meeting. With the right password and a nod in the right direction, there was a speakeasy type of club hidden behind the walls. The man walked through the room, past the crowd, past the bar, into the back room to meet with the owner. The owner looked up from the paperwork, a frustrated look on his face. "Who let you in?" he grumbled. "The security here is a joke, my friend" the man said in a condescending tone. The owner sighed deeply " How can I help you? You know this club is for the ones who prefer to remain under the radar." "Well, you are doing a shit job protecting the ones you claim to offer safety to." the man said, laughing. "I happen to know one of the FBI's most wanted men frequent this club. One of my girls happens to be a big fan of his work, and I would like her to finally meet him." Before the owner could say anything, the man put a small briefcase on his desk. "I'm sure you could use this compensation as a thank you for your loyalty. Otherwise, you'll leave me no choice but to give up your client list to law enforcement." He then drew a gun from the inside of his jacket pocket and clicked the trigger back. "Do we have a deal?"