[01]

I was walking to my house, after a long day of work. It was a boring walk. Everyday was the same crap. 

But that doesn't matter, now I can go home and slack off.

Entering my aparment I leave my purse on the small table that was beside my door. and then I go and sit in the couch. For a moment everything is silent. Although my mind is always to loud. to distract myself I reach for my phone and watch videos about Undertale, a gameplay, despited the game being 8 years old, I still love it, and all of it's characters.

I'm not sure but it made it's way into my heart.

And I love watch other people get into it.

After couple of hours of doing nothing, I get a message from one of my friends. they were planing celebrating something and they were inviting me to it tonight.

Honestly I would prefer to stay in all day but... it's been a week since I have seen them on person.  

So I respond saying that I was gonna go.

And well, staying true to my word I go to the place where the small reunion is, a nice place, from here I can see all the beautiful lights of the city from up here, I avoid looking down, I don't have vertigo but I'm not a fan of hights.

I say hi to the people I know and ignore the strangers. I take a couple of drinks and it's not so bad. Maybe getting out was a good idea.

I soon come to regret going outside.

I'm not sure what exactly happened, I was kinda drunk, but I remember being shot.

Some idiot brought a gun, why? I guess they wanted to show off and now I'm paying the price...

I take a few steps back, and I don't realize that I was walking to my real death.

Next thing I knew I was falling.

I don't think of anything, well, actually, something does comes to my mind. 

I think about how I could have been in my house watching more Undetale.

But I guess now I'm just...

    Falling down.

When I regain sentience, I notice that I can't see... Actually, I feel that my body is different, it feels... smaller, it feels like I have four legs?

I tried to stand up but my legs give up, they feel weak.

Then I feel someone licking me? Eww gross.

But they I hear crying, happy crying? They... She speaks.

"Oh, I'm so happy you have survived, I thought I lost you..."

What?

I mean I guess I was shot but I don't recognize the motherly sounding voice.

"My little pup, I guess I should name you... Mmm... Hope. Yes, a perfect name for you. You may be the only one who survived but that's okay..."

She continues talking to herself.

But I just realized what it's going on. I think.

I guess I was reborn... As a dog.

And aparently I was only one who survived the birth. Can't say I feel bad for the other pups who died.