[06]

Next day was a big day you know?

I bet you know why!

Don't know what you think it is buuuutt!!!!

Alphys finally told the families of the amalgamates what happened.

And they were able to reunite with their families.

I'm very happy for them, they deserve this. Even if it doesn't last... Gosh I always make myself sad god dammit!

Why am I so negative? I'm not depressed or anything!

... I think.

Anyways enough about my mental health.

SO... I got to meet Endogeny! They're well... like all the other dogs, wanted to play, and be petted and all that, and were very happy to be with their families!

And their families were happy to see their loved ones again.

Alphys got sent into a vacation tho.

I mean like, she needed a much needed break and all. So no more experimenting for her.

I think she did need the break and all, Undyne is there to support her.

"So who you're helping next?" I ask Flowey, we were watching the other monsters interacting and all.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, ever since you randomly showed up you've been helping everyone with their problems and all. I just wanted to know who's next?"

"Well... I guess you're right. I was thinking helping d-Asgore."

"The king?"

"Yeah."

"This one seems like it could be difficult, how are you helping him?"

"I have an Idea that might work."

"Oh yeah, well don't hold back tell me what it is."

"Well... I think that maybe he would listen to the former queen."

"wOA, you mean his ex-wife? I mean, I guess it could work. He would definitely listen to her." I'm sure he will be happy to stop being king and let her take the reings.

"Yeah so, I must be going now, I gotta find her and convince her to talk to him."

"Alright good luck golden boy."

"... Don't call me that."

"Why not? I mean, you ARE a golden flower, are you not?"

"......... Whatever don't call me that!"

"Sure thing." ........ "Golden bud."

"OH MY FREAKING GOD."

"Hahahahahaha Alright alright, go now Flowery."

"... Go to hell."

"Sure, after you flower boy."

In the end he just rolls his eyes and leaves.

 "HOPE, FLOWEY I CAN'T BELIEVE OH... WHERE'S FLOWEY?"

"Oh, he went to meet one of his friends, he will be back soon. What can't you believe?"

"WELL, I CAME HERE TO TELL YOU ABOUT HOW I CAN'T BELIEVE SANS STILL FINDS THIS A MOMENT TO TELL PUNS. A BUNCH OF FAMILIES FINALY REUNITE WITH THEIR LOVE ONES AND ALL HE HAS TO SAY ABOUT IT ARE BAD PUNS. THE NERVE OF THAT GUY."

"Oh yeah, how is Alphys holding up?"

"WELL, WE'RE STILL HELPING HER WITH THE WHOLE NOT LIKING HERSELF BUT SHE IS DOING GREAT, I'M JUST RELIEVED THAT SHE NO LONGER HAS TO HIDE."