[08]

I'm... Okay.

I don't know what to tell you, life has been pretty great, like... really!

Undyne loves her new job as a gym teacher, did you know she can bench press 11 kids? She's passionate about it at least.

The kids lover her.

Alphys came back to the labs for the moment, to maybe find another way to free monsters, but she can't do experimentation on monsters.

Fair enough.

Papyrus is moving up in the world, he began to persue more his cooking capabilities, and well, Mettaton heard about his raising popularity and decided to hire him to work at his hotel and all.

It's pretty cool! I'm so proud of him.

Sans well, he hasn't changed, and that's nice. 

Tho it's a bit painful when he and Toriel are together.

So. Many. Puns.

Toriel decided to move closer to the castle, since always walking from the Ruins to New Home it's a bit... tiredful.

Asgore still lives in the castle, but he decided to be a gardener and sell his flowers. Kind of. Like, he gives a lot of them for free.

But he's doing okay.

Flowey is still finding new monsters to help, like when he helped both MewMew and Mettaton to reconect with Napstablook. 

Caltapulting Mettaton to not do more solo acts.

Also the whole thing with Mettaton and Alphys was also fixed. She finished his body and they're still on speaking terms.

Yey!

It's been months now (I think, it feels like months), I wonder when is Flowey gonna reset?

I mean, it's not like I want all of this to go away but... 

I was never an optimist. I'm a realist! and well... I'm not sure if me being here changed anything.

   Like, really anything.

Guess today I didn't woke up with much optimism. And that frustates me, ughhh I wish I was more positive. Like Papyrus... he's like, a great dude.

I think I sound like fanon sans, and that just makes it worse.

Noooooooooo........

It's morning, not sure can't see the sun, so a little walk won't hurt. Better than to stay inside all day. Toriel left the Ruins on Papyrus and Sans's hands, and I guess me too by extension. I think Flowey goes there every now and then.

So exploring the Ruins I'm gonna do!

It's been a while, I mean I do remember what it looked like in game, I want to see how it looks like from here.

I begin to walk over there, appreciating the beauty of the forest, it's fun being always snowed in. But I guess it can be a bit boring after a bit. But I loved snow. Where I used to live in my past life, it didn't really snowed.

... Is it bad that I'm really just waiting for all of this to end?

I REALLY, don't want to sound like... this, but, but if you knew, that no matter what you do, the world could be erased and any progress will be forgotten?

How would you cope with that knowledge?

I mean... 

I'm coping fine.

Since well, even if it does happen, I won't know, but...

It's still scary.

I wonder if I should talk about what I know to Sans, or Papyrus... or even Flowey...