[05]

You know, I'm glad Papyrus and Undyne solved their problems. I mean, I remember that in Undertale, the player err... Frisk? Doesn't matter, thing is in Undertale, Undyne never told Papyrus why and that he will never be admited in the royal guard.

Like expected he was sad at first but then, he decided to not stay down for long, plus his wishes came true anyways, he is loved by the friends he already has. He just had to realize it.

Man, I love Papyrus.

He is pretty great.

I was hanging in Paps's (and Sans's) house. I was watching the skeleton cook. It's relaxing to watch. Especially if it's not spaguetti. You know, I used to like spaguetti but now it's ruined, I hate you Undyne.

I was eating a chocolate, oh chocolate my only true love.

"hey, don't you know that  eating chocolate is bad for dogs? you should be careful."

"Shut it Sans, I'm a monster so it's fine."

"i was just worrying for you, also, i don't think i've seen you eat it before."

"Well... so what? I just felt like it."

"i was just wondering, didn't mean to ruff you the wrong way."

"Ha." I huff, not that funny. "Well don't." 

"WELL, IT IS FINISHED!" Papyrus says suddenly, he shows me the food he just made, it looked and smelled very delicious. I was normally the judge of his dishes. 

I take a bite and well...

"Oh my, I must say, this is your best dish Paps!" I try to ignore my wagging tail. "Hey... you may never joing the guard but you'd make an excelent chef."

"OH THANKS HOPE, AND YOU KNOW MAYBE I COULD..." Then we hear his phone rings which he answers inmediantly. "OH, HELLO UNDYNE WHAT IS IT?" There's a pause. "OH I SEE, I'M GLAD YOU FINALLY INVITED HER TO A DATE! AND OF COURSE I'LL HELP YOU GET READY. SEE YOU SOON." He pockets his phone. "WELL, IT SEEMS UNDYNE FINALLY ASKED DOCTOR ALPHYS ON A DATE, AND I MUST ASSITS HER TO LOOK HER VERY BEST."

"About time! They've been dacing around eachother for like... months!"

"REALLY? I DON'T THINK UNDYNE LIKES TO DANCE THAT MUCH." ... No comment about that. "WELL, I'LL GO NOW, TAKE CARE!"

He leaves, as I think for a bit.

In the game, you solve Undyne's problems about her wating to kill humans and all. But I guess with no human around her only problem would be asking Alphys out.

Alphys's... well, I'm sure Flowey will deal with that.

I finish my food that Papyrus made for me. It's pretty good.

"hey, i have a question."

"And I have an answer." For a second I forgot about Sans. "What is it?"

"That flower pal, Flowey, what do you think of him?"

"Uh... well, he's weird but I believe he has good intentions."

"i see."

"What about you?"

"oh well, the kid's fine, seems to really want to help for some reason."

"Yeah, so it seems..."

"what? you don't think he wants to help?"

"It's not that, I guess it's just... weird. But as long as he isn't doing anything bad I don't care what he does." You know, I just realized, that if Flowey could get the human souls right now, he could then absord the monsters souls and then set them free. 

But of course, Asgore never did let him see them.

Wonder if Flowey ever tried to tell him who he used to be and see if that changes something.

"you're very calm for a dog."

"I am..."

"you never want to play despite being a puppy."

"Ah, throw me a bone... I'm-" I stop when he literally does throw a bone, I follow it with my eyes but I don't chase it, but even then I'm pretty sure he saw how my body tensed and that I ignored my instinct to chase it. "I'm an adult."

"even the other dogs, who are way older than you love when I throw them a bone."

"Well I'm not like other dogs." I cringe when I realize what I said. "I mean... I'm sure there's plenty of dogs who won't chase whatever you throw at them."

"sure. here catch." I see how he throws a bar of chocolate and I go to catch it. Free chocolate man! "see, you seemed pretty happy to go after that one throw. your tail is wagging and everything."

I stop when I realized what he did.

"Sans you mother befriender bastard! I'm gonna bite your ass!"

"(mother befriender?) well that would hurt, if i had one, but alas, i am but only bones."

"Well then... that would just make it more delicious when i do."

I go to bite him, not seriously but still, and he dodges. I let out a growl and then...

well, I guess you would say I spent the rest of the time playing with him. It was... fun.

I forgot how fun it was to be childish for a second. I mean, I had to always hide my childish wants and all that to be more mature in front of others. Because I thought I had to.

But... monsters aren't like that.

I guess I should start letting myself enjoy this, huh?

I mean, if it makes me happy and it's not hurting anyone, then it's alright.

"wow, i'm beat. you're pretty determined to get a bite out of me."

"Huff... well, yeah. I'm getting tired too." I think for a second. "This was fun, maybe next time, if you threw me a bone... I may chase it."

"so you do like playing catch."

"I guess I do..."

I see Sans lay down on the couch, he had his eyes closed, maybe he decided to take a nap.

Then he opens one, seeing me still observing him, he seems to decide to invite me to nap with him with a silent hand gesture, I do.

I lay on his... 'stomach' and part of his torso.

He pets me on the head for a bit before stoping and finally falling asleep.

I stay awake for a while longer.

This reminds me of my dad, the human one, he would sleep a lot too, and sometimes I liked to just... lay with him on the couch and sometimes, sleep too.

I close my eyes for a moment.

This feels like home.

I fall asleep too.

When I wake up, I can see that Papyrus left a blanket over us.

Huh, wonder why he didn't wake us up.

Maybe we looked cute enough that he couldn't find the heart to.

Sans looked peaceful while he sleep, and deciding that I didn't have anything else to do I just decided to fall asleep again.

Yeah, this is home.

[Pure fluff on this one UWU]

[I sure HOPE it wasn't cringy lol]