7 Chapter

Odell POV*

Yesterday was fun. Me and lauren back together. We not friends. We more then friends. She my bae. Today we was going to the movies to see Jurassic world. "Odell what made you come down here to Ohio"lauren ask. I shrugged my shoulders.

"The cavaliers was playing..I was suppose to leave this morning but I found you and now I don't won't to leave you again"I said. She started blushing and smile.

The line wasn't long. We went in the movies and sat down."so you left because you had football practice"lauren said. I shook my head no.

"No..I left so I can see what the hell was going on back in new york.. My mom said she didn't want Kimberly in my house and her daughter..they ask for anything"I said. Lauren started laughing.

"How old was the little girl"she said.

"Bout like 5 turning 6..a little to old to be my daughter"I said. 5 or 6 years ago I was probably still in high school.

I met Kimberly at a club two years ago. After I hit and quite her she became crazy. Kimberly was a stalker and always had different females stalking me. She wanted other people to do her dirty work. I couldn't take it.

"Oh look at the baby dinosaurs"lauren said. I can tell she was exciting to get out the house. We watch the movie till it was done.

"You should of seen your face..it was priceless"I said. We was walking out the movies going to the car.

"No..you kept screaming like a little girl"lauren said. After we got in the car we drove back to the house. We really didn't want to do nothing but just sit down and talk. We pull up to the Kirsten apartment building and saw bout like 15 cars park.

"What the fuck she planning"lauren said. I open the door and heard migos fight night playing. Jeremy and jarvis was taking shots with layla and mya.

"WHERE KIRSTEN"lauren said. Kirsten came out the closet with hickys on her neck. She looked drunk.

"H-hey,c-cuz how was your d-date"kirsten said while balancing herself.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON..WHY IS THERE MULTIPLE HICKYS ON YOIR NECK"lauren said. Kirsten roll her eyes and smack her lips.

"Lauren I'm 19 yours old and I got the results back from my college... Lauren..I PASS..I CAN LEAVE COLLEGE AND FINALLY BE VETERINARIAN"she said and sequel.

"OMG..TURN UP"lauren said. She grab a bottle of Hennessey and drunk it. This girl crazy.

"Come on odell..you don't won't to be a party pooper"mya said. I look at Jarvis and jeremy. What the hell.

"LET'S TURN UP"

**********************************
Lauren POV*

I woke up with mya and layla laying on side of me with salvia on there cheeks. I chuckle at that. What happen yesterday? All I remember was going on a date with odell,coming hom to Kirsten having a party,and Kirsten saying she's done with school. Never mind.

I got up and went to kirsten bathroom to brush teeth. I went back to the guest room, grab my Victoria secret sweatpants and hoodie with my pink uggs. I walk downstairs and saw the mess that we made last night.

"I see you up and early this morning"odell said and wrap his arms around my waist.

"Yeah..I see we made a mess last night"I said with a sigh.

"Ha..yeah..it was fun"odell said.

"What happen last night I don't remember"I said curious. Odell laugh.