14 Chapter

Lauren POV*

We sat down at the restaurant talking. Well mostly laura and odell. They must had a special relationship. But I cant believe her name is kind of related to mines. Laura..lauren. Wow.

"So..lauren..what do you do for a living"odell mom ask. I smile at her.

"I'm an art instructor"I said proudly.

"Wow...that's boring"laura said. I was bout to punch the fuck out of her but I kept it cool.

"Laura..I think it's nice to paint pictures..is it relaxing or you just do it for fun"she ask.

"Well..I go around the world and teach people how to paint or I do a portrait"I said. The whole time odell was looking at me.

"Wow..that's nice..laura..you use to be a surgeon right"odell mom said.

"No..I was stripper"laura said. Odell dad look at him and shook his head. Odell mom didn't say nothing.

"Oh..uh..I didn't get y'all names"I said to odell parents.

"My name is heather van Norman and this is my husband odell beckham sr"heather said.

"Odell..we can meet up someday..get to know each other"laura said while touching odell legs.

"Um..lauren your ready cause..it's getting late"odell said. I nod my head yeah and got up grabbing my purse.

"It was nice meeting y'all"I said waving.

"It's was nice meeting you to sweetheart"heather said and kiss my cheeks. We walk out the restaurant to odell car.

"I had fun odell..maybe we can do this a other time"laura said while going to her car. She really need to shutup. Odell look at me for help. I'm not helping till I get answers on how they met.

We got in the car and went home. "How did you two met"I said. He sigh.

"We met at a club..this was before I met you..she told me she was a surgeon and my parents liked her because she was rich.. and a good woman.. But she lied..so now I have to here it from my mom in 5..4..3..2..1" the phone ring.

"Yes mother...momma I didn't know she was a stripper...she told me she was a surgeon...OK I tell her...love you to..bye"odell hung up his phone.

"Its werid that her name is laura and mines lauren"I chuckle. Odell started laughing. We pull up in odell drive way. "One more thing..why you was looking at me in the restaurant"I said.

"Cause I lo..adore you..your an independent woman and I love that about you" he said. I smile and got out the car. It sound like he was about to say I love you.

"Yeah and you love laura"I said then laugh.

"Don't get me started on her she was touching me and shit"he said. I look at him.

"And you let her do it"i semi yelled.

"Hell no..why the fuck I want a stripper touching me"odell open the door to the house. We walk in and found everything was trash.

The furniture was cut up,plates was on the floor,pictures of odell and KIMBERLY. Do I have to beat her ass again.

"LAUREN CALL THE POLICE"odell yell. I went in the garage and found his car scratch up. Damn she was hella mad. I call the police and told them the house was trash. They finally got here and look around.

"OK..do you know who was the last person out the house"the police said. I raised my hand.

"I was the last one out the house around 5:30"I said. The police nod his head and wrote it down.

"Were gone search around the house for any clues"the police said. I look at odell. He stare at the pictures of him and kimberly.
*****************************
Odell POV*

I can't believe this bitch came to my house and ruin my shit. I know she did it. She crazy. I wish I never met her.

"Baby we should get a hotel for tonight"lauren said. I nod my head we got our clothes from our room and left to a hotel not to far from the house. I park the car and went inside with lauren right behind me. We paid for the room which was on the 3rd floor.

"Baby this is nice"lauren said. I know she was trying to make me happy but I kept thinking about what that bitch done to my house.

"I can't believe kimberly would do that to me"I said. Lauren stop what she was doing and look at me. She came by me and kiss my neck. I know what she want.

I turn to her and kiss her lips. She moan and took off my shirt. I kiss her neck to her chest. I took off her shirt while struggle to take off her bra. I kiss her brest and squeeze it. "Odell"she moan.

I kiss her body all the way down to her clit. She grab a handful of my hair and push my head deeper. I lick her clit and suck on it while humming to feel like a vibrater. I felt her legs getting thight meaning she bout to cum.

"Odell.. Ahhh"she said and release her juice in my mouth. It taste good. I pull down my pants and was about to take out my Jr.

"Wait odell..I'm sorry but I can't do this not like this"she said and put her shirt back on. I know she was virgin.

"I know..you want it to be romantic"I said. She sigh heavily.

"You want it bad don't you"she said. I nod my head.

"Yep..but we just gone have to wait till your ready"I said. She kiss my lips.

"When you was talking to me in the car..you was bout to say you love me but then change it to adore"lauren said. I was about to say I love her.

"Yeah..you know what..I do love you..I always will..and nobody can break us apart"