20 Chapter

Odell POV*

I walk in the house to find mya,layla,and lauren all on the sofa with some other girl. And they all had on they bras and panties. Something happen last night.

"LAUREN GET UP"I yelled. For some reason she piss me off. Having girls her friends in my damn house with nothing but bras and panties.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM"she yell back.

"YOU HAVE NOTHING ON AND SLEEPIN WITH YOUR FRIENDS"

"OK AND..SO WHAT THERE MY FRIENDS..WHERE THE FUCK WAS YOU LAST NIGHT"lauren yelled. Layla,mya, and the other girl went upstairs.

"I was out..what happen here"I said. She look up like she was thinking of something.

"I really don't know"lauren said. I sigh hard. Something happen. I can tell. I look at lauren phone to see if there was any evidence. I hurry up and ran to lauren phone.

"ODELL GIVE IT BACK"I ran upstairs to my room and close it not forgetting to lock it. I look through lauren phone looking at her photos. She had one with her and mya. Then one with layla and the other girl. But this one picture caught my eye. They look like they was at a club and the girl I dont know kiss lauren on the lips.

I wasnt piss. This is sexy to me. But there something else missing. How they got home drunk? Why took of there clothes? What they did when the came home? I open the door and lauren was standing right by the door mad. I don't care.

"I'm going with layla and them"she said.

"Why..hiding something from me"I said.

"What is I'm hiding from you..we did nothing..but slept"lauren said. I know she lying. She couldn't look me in the eyes. She grab her clothes and bags.

"I though you was going with them and coming back"I said.

"I'm going on a trip to Australia..I need a vacation"she said. I sat on the bed. I didn't forgot about what happen at the hotel last night. I had sex with two girls i don't know.

"Have fun"I said. Lauren gave me a deep kiss.

"Babe I be back in three days..I love you"she said given me one last kiss. Maybe she have to work on a picture or portrait in Australia. Oh well. Lauren left with layla and mya. I went downstairs to find a note on the table.

Dear odell,
If your wondering what happen last night..here it goes.

Lauren POV*

"God..that a fun night"ruby said. I felt bad for what I did. I told myself I wouldn't do it. I had sex with ruby and my friends. I'm still a virgin tho. I stared out the window of the plane. I shouldn't of done it! I shouldn't of done it!

Not only did we had sex. We smoked weed,had LSD,had ecstasy and got drunk. Just went wild. I never did that. Well back in united kingdom I did. "Lauren..what's wrong..your worried about Mr.pretty boy odell beckham"layla said. I though she was my friend.

Mya put her head down. I guest she was sad too. At first when we did it,I was scared and I though it was bad. But the liqour got to me and I did it anyways. We made it to Australia. It was very pretty here.

"Let's get a hotel..so we can smoke a blunt and have some fun like last night"ruby whisper in my ear. It was like me and mya was kept hostage. I wish odell was here to save me.

We finally made it to the hotel. Ruby walk to the front desk and the man gave ruby a big beg. I sigh and got up. This is going to be bad. We walk in the room. Ruby grab layla waist bring her in the living room. Ruby turn on her rock music

"Come on lauren..let's have fun"I look over at mya. She was sitting down with layla taking the ecstasy. Ruby grab my arm and pull me.

"Here take this"ruby said showing me the LSD. I put it in my mouth and let the craziness take over