10 Chapter

Odell POV*

Today was kavahra birthday and the day to leave. He didn't want this birthday in bora bora. He wanted it in las Vegas. So me and the guys are going to las Vegas. Lauren didn't want to come she had work.

"AYE..AYE..AYE..WE BOUT TO TURN UP"Jarvis said. We was on a party bus going to a club. My song fuck up some commas by future came on. I feel like doing the whip but not right now.

We pull up to the club stepping out fly. I seen my boy colin kaepernick talking to Richard Sherman. It was pack,full of NBA stars like Blake Griffin and lebron James and NFL stars. I went up to them and talk to them.

I went to the bar to get a drink. "Yeah..can I get vodka"I said to the bartender. He gave me a cup full of vodka. I went to the VIP section where kavahra,jarvis,and jeremy was at. I sat down drinking my cup and looking at the females who was dancing and shaking there ass in front kavahra.

"Hey..you want to dance"this girl ask. I got up and follow her to the dance floor. We dance till I can was pissing drunk.

"Let go back to my place..I have some co dance moves to show you"the girl said whisper the last part. Before I can answer Jarvis pull me away from the girl.

"Where you going man"Jarvis said.

"G-going h-home"I slurred. Jarvis let go of me and the girl help me to her car. A couple of paparazzi was there and took a picture of me.

"Odell..odell..is this your girl or a girl you bout to fuck around with"some paparazzi said to me. I laugh at what he said. It felt like we walk far but we finally made it to the car.

The drive was stupid. she kept asking me question like was she a keeper or was I'm going to love her or was I'm her boyfriend now.

"Can you stop the car please"I told her. She sigh and put the car in park.

"What is babe"she said. I look at her and puke all over the car interior."EWWWWW...GET THE HELL OUT MY CAR"she yell. She push me out and left. I was stranded. I call Jarvis to come pick me up. I had to wipe myself down. I smell.

"Yo..what the hell is that smell"jarvis said.

"You have napkins"I said. He shook his head no.

"No..but we almost at the hotel tho"he said. We pull up to the hotel and got out. I did smell a couple people was looking at me. Finally we got to the room. I quickly went to my suite and grab a pair of shorts and muscle shirt.

I went bathroom to take a shower. I got out the shower and went to bed. But before I went to bed I text lauren to see if she was up.

O-hey baby
L-hey
O-you sleep
L-no not yet
O-k but im am..bye see you tomorrow

I plug my phone up and went to sleep. Today was the worst day for me. I got pissing drunk, I almost went home and had sex with girl, and I puke on that girl. Yeah,today was a fuck up day. I know kavahra was probably mad cause I left the party early.

*********************************
Lauren POV*

I woke up to honey licking my face. "Good morning honey"I said. I got up and went to my bathroom. I brush my teeth and did my hygiene. I went to my closet and pick out my Nike bra with Nike yoga pants and my Nike roshe shoes.

I grab honey lesh and keys. We walk to city park and a dog park. She was happy to finally get put that house. I watch her play with her doggy friend.

"Hey that your dog"this man ask. I smile when i look up at him.

"Yeah..that's honey"I said. He chuckle.

"Buster must like her"he said."oh hi..I'm Mario..I'm not from here..I'm from new mexico"he said. I shook his hand.

"Nice meeting you"I said. We talk for a little while till it was time to go. I walk honey back to the house. I fill her bowl up with water and put it outside. I jog upstairs to get on my computer. My boss e-mail me about my next trip to new york for an painting he wanted me to do. But instead I went on YouTube. I click on tmz with Odell Beckham Jr on there. He must of did something.

{TMZ video}

"So..one of our TMZ guys caught odell beckham jr leaving the club in vegas with this thot"the guy said.

"Why you call the girl a thot..what does that mean anyway"the other guy.

"That hoe over there"the girl said.

"Anyways..our camara guy ask 'odell..odell..is that your girl or a girl you bout to fuck around with' and all odell did was laugh"the guy said.

I close the computer and laid back. I know this nigga didn't cheat on me with an other girl. I trusted him. This is why I never want a boyfriend.