5 Chapter

Lauren POV*

Today my mom wanted me and lamar to go to cafe du monde. A family talk she said. So I said yeah I come and see what she talking bout. I brush my teeth and wash my face. After I did my hygienes I pick out some high waist jeans that was rip from the knee part with a white wife beater and my cream Cardigan.

"LAUREN HURRY UP IM WAITING ON YOU"my mother said. I grab my nude pumps. I want to keep it classy.

"I'm done"I said. I grab my white channel purse.

"Took you long enough"she said sternly walking out the door. I roll my eyes and followed her.

We drove in my mom Mercedes Benz to cafe du monde. "So lauren I was thinking that you should have a other job on the side..I don't think painting is you"my mom said. I look at her with my eyebrow up.

"You should help me with some paper work that is to much for me..I can't handle it"she said. My mom was a lawyer. Yeah being a lawyer is to much. A lot of papers and being in the court is hard work.

We pull to cafe du monde and saw lamar maserati. I step out and went inside with my mom right behind me. I didn't want to talk to her. I saw my brother sitting down with this girl and ODELL. Why is he here.

"Good morning odell and lamar"my mom said.

"Hey mom,hey knuckle head"lamar said. Odell look up from his phone and smile.

"Mom this is Jasmine.. Jasmine this is Amy my mom"they shook hands. All I did was ate my beignets and text on my phone.

O-your not talking to me
L-no I'm mad at you
O-from what I didn't do you nothing
L-your child needs you
O-that's what this is about

I stop texting him when my mom call my name. "Lauren sweetheart..next time you cover yourself up a little more"my mom said. Lamar and Jasmine started laughing. I just ignore what she said.

O-you better listen to your mom babe
L-im not your babe
O-you'll see

I played on my phone a little more."I wanted to talk to you two because I'm going to Philadelphia for a case I'm on for a few months..lamar I want you to watch your sister while I'm gone and no party's.. Any question"she said.

"When you leaving"I said. Lamar chuckle.

"Tomorrow"thank you Jesus. "Odell I have to say..your mighty quite.. Is it because my daughter around"bitch what.

"No mam..I'm texting my mother"he lied. The whole entire time he been texting me.

L-nice move
O-thanks babe
L-for the last time I'm not your babe

"Lauren you remember what I told you and lamar no partying and no men..like odell"I stop eating my beignet.

"REALLY MOM I DIDN'T COME HERE SO YOU CAN MAKE A FOOL OUT OF ME"I said and walk out. I stand outside till my mom was finish talking to lamar. Lamar is a mommy boy while I'm a daddy girl. He listen to mom better then dad.

"Hey why you standing out here"I heard this man say. I turn around and saw my ex boyfriend Kelvin.

"Hi kelvin"I said not even looking his way. I don't won't to talk to him after all the things he done to me. Cheating.. Stalking..threatening..even beating me.

He let out a sigh."lauren I'm sorry about what happen in high school.. I change..I went to counseling.. Therapy.. Anything that helped me..baby look at me"he touch my face for me to look at him."trust me"I push his hands away.

"Kelvin..I still have love for you I really do..but that was the pass.. I can't be with you"I said. He look down and walk inside. Thank god.

********************************

Odell POV*

"Look at that fuck nigga"I look at lamar.

"Who"I said. He nod his head towards the man.

"Kelvin Richardson.. He was a football player in high school..a honor roll student..everybody knew him..then he started dating my sister"she feel in love with that guy HA I look better. No..twice as better.

"What happen"I said.

"He started cheating.. Stalking my mom and her..threatening her..and the worst beating her"I spit out my apple juice. Lamar mom and girlfriend look at me like I was stupid.

"He what"I whisper.

"Beated her..come home from school with bruises on her face and arms"he said. And this nigga never did nothing about it.

"You never did nothing about it"I said. He sigh.

"I went to jail for beating his ass..BAD"he said. I started laughing.

"I'm going to the bathroom"I got up and went outside instead of in the bathroom. I saw lauren standing outside crying.

"Aye..why you crying"I said hugging her.

"Nothing..I'm fine"she lying. I look her in the eyes.

"No you not..tell the truth"I said. She sigh.

"My ex boyfriend is here"she said. I nod my head.

"I know..your brother told me"I said.

"He talk to much..thanks I really needed that hug"she chuckle. I laugh. If I can do more then a hug.

"I can do more then a hug baby"I said.

"Odell stop calling me..."I cut her off by kissing her. I add my tongue to her mouth. She let me in. We kiss for five minutes.

"Baby"she said. I started laughing.

"Your getting it"I said and kiss her cheeks. I wish I can do this forever but I'm leaving in two days.

**********************************

Unknown POV*

"Girl..yes..he just kiss that ugly bitch..tongue and all...well I'm sorry...remember you pay me for this shit"I left the restroom back to my table.

"Who was that babe"kelvin said.I didn't say nothing but drunk my coffee.

"Nobody"I said. This bitch messing with the wrong one.