Future Construction Projects...

While the System in 2358 was dragged to the start of the Great Solar War, the future SATO Construction project of the first ever Topopolis was drawn up. They planned to gather the materials to build a Topopolis, and then build it before 2450.

The IU also sought that the System saw a massive population boom... as it went from 450 Billion, and went to thr maximum possible sustainable number of 20 Trillion. The system also grew a lot in technological progress as well, constructing a Dyson Swarm around Yetal, the Orange Dwarf Star.

With that occurring, Energy production skyrocketing led to the rapid technological and Medicinal revolution that human was desperate for. The average human could live 150 years in the system, with Udigou, Laitis, Gourma and Elebou all the highest. Laitis and Gourma tie for 183 Years on average, ranking at #1.

The Population exploded on Laitis and Gourma, as Laitis's reached 3.78 Trillion, and Gourma's hit 4.3 Billion. With Cultivated Meat hitting the shelves in droves thanks to higher energy production, people across the system could live longer, healthier lives.

Elebou reached a population of 52 Billion, while Udigou reached a population of 43 Billion people. These worlds had the largest concentrations of people other than Laitis and Gourma, mainly due to massive food production and healthier livelihoods. Other worlds in the system would have to rely on these three worlds mainly for their food production.

Some nations don't have to rely on them, but a majority do in part because of their lackluster fertile land or Incapabilities of growing local food.