🌸 05

Six Years ago...

"Seriously man, you gotta fix that relationship of you and Yana."

Hearing his bestfriend sigh , he felt bad for his friend who's currently in abroad. Even during the distance relationship of the two just doesn't go well.

"If I could, I already did. We know Yana, Shin. Her walls are harder than any type of element."

"You talk as if she didn't get that from you."

"Well fuck you. I'm hanging up."

"Sure, man."

Putting his phone down after Wakasa had hang up. He went on his way to the library, Shinichiro was planning to get books related to education since he wants to pursue the career of being either a teacher or a college professor.

Showing his ID to the security , he entered the huge building and went to search the said books.

His fingers were gliding the shelves and the thick books. Mumbles were left from his mouth here and there .

"Political psychology?" He mumbled but decided that was a book to get next time.

What Shin didn't noticed were a pair of doe eyes were looking at him while he engrossed himself in searching.

As he walked, he accidentally bumped into something. Looking down as his eyes widened.

The girl was wearing a rather different uniform. It wasn't from the many school he knew.

While he was still staring at her, the little girl then pulled on the edge of his shirt a bit.

"Yes?"

"Sir, you're holding the book I want."

Shinichiro blinked his dark eyes. Looking at the book she hand his finger pointing at, he read the label.

"History of Literature."

He nodded and a smile crept into his face. Leaning down , he gave her the book and patted her head.

"Which school do you attend, kid? I never saw that uniform."

"Himenaka Academy."

....

"What?"

"I said Himenaka Academy, old man. "

Shinichiro didn't know such school exist. No wonder the uniform wasn't an everyday thing to see. And he noticed is that a blue gem-like shaped necklace? It was shimmering.

But wait--!!! Did this cutielittleadorablechubbycheeksshorty little shit just called OLD MAN?! GIRL! I'M 21 ! I AIN'T THAT OLD YOU SHOULD SEE WAKASA!

"I see." He smiled , though he still didn't know what this academy is.

"Where are your parents? It's not safe to walk around town without an adult."