chapter 3

**grace**

When the bus comes to a halt..me ,Mackenzie and Seth gets off.. I really don't want to go home but at the same time I do.. idk

"Hey are you coming over? "Kenize asked... Oh yea I was supposed to go over

"Yea,I just have to go get something at home "I tell her and she nods

"Well see you at home "she say and walks off with Seth I wave at them and go up my drive way... I walked inside the house ...its quiet... a little to quiet..

"I'm home!"I yell and walked to the kitchen... is there anyone home? I walked up to the pantry and looked for something to eat... to my luck there non... I rolled my eyes and close the door and walked to my room... I walked up to my dresser when I put my bag down and looked for something to wear because this uniform is not cutting it.... I changed into shorts with a white shirt ...I put my Jordan's on and brushed my hair... when I was down I sat on my bed and open my laptop.. I looked through my social media and see what people are up to or What's new... my phone rings and I pick it up...

"Hello?"I say more as a question

"Hey grace mom made food you coming? "Mackenzie says and without hesitation I got up grabbed my bag and ran out my room...

"On my way "I say and hang up I put my phone in my pocket... I went to open the door but it swings open and it hits me in the face.. I stumble back and landed on the floor

"Owe"I say and rub my forehead... I look up to see who opened the door and it was Mason... my older brother he looks in the house to see what he hit and looks at the floor...he burst out laughing and close the door behind him...

"It's not funny Mason, it really hurt"I whine

"Who told you to be behind the door? "He asked trying to Hold his laugh in as he knees down to look at my head...

"I wasn't behind the door I was walking towards the door in a speed and your dum ass opened it "I tell him and he starts to laugh again... I give him a death glare but that made him laugh more.he holds his stomach as he laughs...I get up and push him Which made him fall and he still laughing what the hell is wrong with him?

"I'm going to Mackenzie house "I say and he nods wiping the tears in his eyes for laughing to much.. I roll my eyes and walked out the house... owe my forehead hurts a lot men.. I rub my head and hope that there Nothing there... I looked both ways before crossing the street... that's what I love about our friendship we live down three houses and across the street... Once I step on the other side walk a bunch of girls walked by screaming and Yelling ...I wonder about what?

"Ahh 5sos is in town!"one of the girl scream... Oh God.. poor guys... I laugh because if Mackenzie and Jessica heard that they would be yelling too..I walked up her steps and knocked on the door.. the door opens seconds later...

"Hello "Mackenzie sings and I laugh and walk in... mmmm the smell of good Puerto rican food...

"Smells good Huh?"kenize says and I nod she laughs and we walk to the kitchen.. Oh Seth here ...I wave at him and he send me his award winning smile...

"Where mommy?"I asked Mackenzie

"Shes picking up pain in the ass
from school" she says and I nod and chuckle... I call kenzie mom.. mom because I've always sleep over and she got used to me calling her mom... Mackenzie has this brother and he's soo annoying.. I mean. He's only eight I got that but he bugs us to much... Mackenzie took out plates and forks and severed me and Seth and her self... white rice with beans.. chicken.. plantains with a can of soda on the side... thumbs up..