chapter 7

*grace*

" grace what you doing tonight?" Mason asked walking into my room "well I was gonna go to the movies but you see there was a fight so we called it off why?"I asked skipping through the channels "cause I'm gonna have some of my friends over " he says and I shrug. I mean mom never here or dad they always working so I don't mind. He closes the door at the same time my phone rings. I grabbed it from my night stand and looked who calling me. I smile and answer "hey suspended" I said "shut up and I need help "kenzie said and I started laughing "what you need help with?" " well the Sanchez are having a dinner party tonight and I don't know what to wear" "girl that Seth family they don't care what you wear " "Seth brother and dad are back" she says and my mouth drops. "Are you serous?" I asked " yes grace ugh help me " she says and I sit up from bed "okay come over "I said "I'm here already" she says and I chuckle walking out my room and to the front door "girl you should've rang the door bell"I said and open the door. "Yes but I didn't feel like it there three cars out here" she says coming in "my brother friends but at what time is this thing?" I asked as we go upstairs" in one hour"she says and I turn around "what why so early?" I asked " girl have you seen the time it's five" kenzie says walking past me. Really its five? Wow where have I been.

"So what are you gonna wear under one hour?" I asked looking through my closet " I don't know something fancy my mom wearing black"kenize says getting out the shower."okay fancy... Mmm...how about this blue dress?" I asked turning to face her and she's holding on to the towel with her dear life."umm no to long "she says and I nod Turing back around. "This one?" I said Turing around and she was already in her pantie and bra "and lace I see" I added and she flip me off and started blow drying her hair "uh looks like prom" she says and I agree looking at it again. I looked all the way in the back and seen a red with red sparkle dress. "This one?" I asked and she turns around "yes" she's says trying it on. I got to the bathroom and grabbed the make up bag she left her last week. I go back to the room and the red dress looked nice on her "you look sexy" I said and she laughs making a weird walk "okay sit make up time " I said and she makes her way to the chair.
--
"All done " she says when she was done with her hair "let me see "I said and she walks out the bathroom "nice "I said and she turns "do I really look nice?" She asked and I nodded then I got the idea "come on " I said and dragged her downstairs "where we going ?"she asked when we reach the bottom step."guys how does she look?" I asked the group of guys there and they all turn around and made a double take "damn who's that?" Jack asked and I rolled my eyes "Seth girlfriend" I said and looked at kenzie "see you look fine "I said and she nods "what Time is it?"she asked and I looked at the time. Shit. "Its seven "I said and her eyes widen "am an hour late grace !"she half yells and looks for her phone "I got three miss call from my mom and two from Seth ugh" she says and runs a hand through her hair. " I'll take you" mason offers and she looks at him " really?" "Yea I have to pick up ed anyways " he says and she hugs him "thank you thank you now let's go " she says and me and her run off to mason car. Yes even though I don't have shoes. Kenzie called her mom and told her she's on her way.
-
About 10 mins later we got to Seth house and she got out hugging me then mason "I'll call you"she says and I nod

I hope everything goes okay even though she late. "She looked good " mason said and I smacked his chest. "Yes I know she has a boyfriend" he says and drives off.

Ugh brothers

**Seth**

My mom put frank Sinatra on showing Mack's mom what song she was talking about. I shake my head and go to the kitchen. "So where is your girlfriend"Brent asked putting air quotes around the word girlfriend "if you keep asking I would show you your girlfriend"I said and took a sip of my drink." Come on Seth "he says taking my water and drinking it " you don't have one". He says and I shake my head "Seth Mackenzie here!" Mom yells over to the kitchen and I raise my eye brow "but where yours Brent "I said with a chuckle and walked to the living room fixing my shirt. I look up when I got to the living room and my heart skipped. I know cheesy.
"That can not be her" Brent say from next to me " wake up dude cause it is"I said and walked over to her."hey" I said and she waves. I lean in and gave her a tap kiss. My dad clears his throat and I look at him "hello I'm Jacob Sanchez Seth father " he says and I roll my eyes" nice to meet you"mack says shaking his hand. "And mack this is my brother Brent,Brent this is my girlfriend Mackenzie"I said introducing them she smiles and shakes his hand to. "Well let's go to the dinning room where everyone is"mom says and everyone nods walking over there "wait there more people?" Mack asked and I looked at her and nod "the rest of my family and neighbors"I said and she shakes her head and runs a hand through her hair "your mom loves big dinner "she says and I nod and began walking but she holds me back and I look at her. She doesn't say nothing at first and I know it's about what happened at school."you don't have to say anything" I said and she shakes her head" no, I do, uh , I didn't mean to walk away from you like that and tell you off like that in front of the group"she says and I fix my glasses. "I was jus--"I cut her off by kissing her. I forgive her already and also now is not the place to be upset. I kept mack happy for an amount of five mouth and I'm not gonna let her put her self down over one thing. Yes we have our ups and down like other relationship but I can never lose someone I love.
I pull away from the kiss and smile at her "your forgiven now let's go "I said taking her hand in mine and walking to the dinning room.