chapter 8

**grace**

I focus on my mascara as I apply it on."grace!" Someone yelled making me blink on the brush." Owe, what!!" I yelled back and rubbed my eye looking behind me to see Seth and kenzie" really Mackenzie?!" I yelled at her and walked to the bathroom to get wipes "ouch someone in a bad mood" I heard her say and I roll my eyes. Its the time of the month and I get mad easily. I wiped my eyes a couple times before walking out the bathroom" what up?" I asked giving up on makeup and sitting on my bed next to them. "Nothing, I texted you last night saying I'm coming at eleven" she says going through her phone "you did?"I asked grabbing my phone and opening her message "oh , my b" I said and she rolls her eyes while Seth chuckle. "So how was dinner?" I asked and Kenzie looks at me" it was fun there was more laughing then talking for sure" she says and Seth shakes his head " did you have fun seth?" I asked and he smiles " of course but my brother was annoying"he says and I laugh " what your brother name?" I asked "Brent "he says and I started thinking that name rings a bell. "He goes to our school right ?" I asked and he nods "I think I have him in English class"I said and he shakes his head. I'm guessing he doesn't like him.
"Well its almost junior year in less then three month "I say with a smile and they close their eyes "yes" they both say then they look at each other.

Couples now and days ew. jk . I love them

"I believe that these last month is gonna go by fast" kenzie says and I nod " then we should do more stuff to remember in this year" Seth says and we both nod "like what?" Kenzie asked and we all started thinking.

(One thing we did that Week)
"Grace I don't know how to surf?" Sam yelled at me and I started laughing"its easy sam"jess told her swimming to her. "Grace!!" Someone yelled my name and I look back to see william,noah,Seth and kenzie telling me to go over to them to catch that wave. I smile and swam to them on my board. "Ready?" Seth asked and we all nod and started Swimming towards the wave.

I swear this group has some bad luck when we all stand on our board we all crash into each other. I hit the sandy floor while seth lands on me. I pushes him away and swam to the top to get air.

"Everyone okay?" Noah asked and we all nodded " where mack?" William asked and we all try to look for her."I'm here!" She yells coming towards us with a broken board. We all laugh and seth swims towards her grabbing her board and helping her on his. "I guess we need lessons "I said and we all nodded "well Seth knows but he won't teach us this Australian mofo" noah said and we all laugh."one day I would"he says and I shake my head

(Sunday)

I got the biggest suntan from yesterday but that didn't stop all of us to go to a music festival. I'm so hyped for today and I can't wait to get there.
"I love the fact we all rent a truck and have your brother drive " sam says as she gets in the trunk with all of us."that's why we have older brothers or sister for" I say and she nods.I look over to jess and she making Snapchat videos and regular videos with her camera. Conner said he was gonna meet us there since he was already there, he Saving us a spot.

My phone rings and I grab it from the floor and check who it was. I smile at the name that's across the screen Alex ;*) I answer the phone and kenzie gave me that look.

**Mackenzie**

When I seen her face I knew Alex called, she blushes and looks away and starts talking on the phone.

The air is hitting my face in a way that its making my hair hit seth in the face and he's trying to stop it from hitting him. Since back here there no sits we all sit on the floor, but my butt was hurting so I sat on Seth lap.

He plays around with the string from my shorts and I play with his hair."did you ever get that tattoo with your mom?"seth asked me and I nodded "where?" He asked and I turn away from everyone and lifted up my shirt to where my bra is and showed him "you guys got it there?"he asked and I laugh cause his words sometimes don't come out right do to his accent. But I get what he means. "Yes, it didn't hurt "I said and he shakes his head. I look up at the sky and the sun was setting I smile then look back at him." Would you ever have one?"I asked and he looks at me like I said I murder someone and I laugh "hell no babe " he says and I keep laughing "why not ?" I asked sitting back on his lap but facing him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and looks at me." Because I don't think they would hire me in the future "he says and i gave him that 'really nigga' face, and he laughs " this is my jam !" Jessica yells and we all look at her and laugh " turn that shit up mason" she says hitting the glass window lightly and mason opens the windows and blast the music. " its okay not to be okay!" Jessi sings out loud and I smile while everyone jams to 'who you are'. " don't lose who you are " sam sings with noah and I think to myself I have the best of friends and boyfriend, even though he did me on some dirt, which no one knows in this group. Seth moves his hands to my back and I look at him and he smiles. No matter what he did I love him with a passion. I place a hand on his cheek and I remember the same night he was at my room door with tears coming down his face non stop asking for forgiveness. He grabbed my neck and brought my lips to his. Our lips move perfectly together. He bite my bottom lip and pulls on it slow then let's it go and I shake my head and laid my head on his shoulder.

"How many more minutes?" Grace asked after ten minute "we'll be there in ten " he says and we all sigh "mason my ass hurts " we all say and he laugh."suck it up" he tells up and we wine.