What a feeling

Liam's POV:

Charlie and I got home, and the boys were sitting on the couch watching something, I think it must have been a tv show I don't really know what. "How was the park with Nick?" Zayn asked as we walked pasted the couch. "It was good, I ended up going back with Nick to his house because Nick wanted me to be there for support and he just wanted me to hold his hand as he told his mum about us" "oh that's lovely" Harry smiles. "His mum was so happy to hear about us, I could see the smile she had on her face as nick told her. Nick is still trying to figure out his sexuality and himself. I told him there is no rush and that he can take all the time he needs to find himself" Charlie smiled back.

I was now sitting on the couch with the boys. Charlie had gone up to his room by now, so me and the boys were going to finish this show and then go do some work on our new song magic.

Harry's POV:

Once we had finished the show, we were watching me, and the boys went to our music room and practiced a new song we were writing called magic. We were all singing along when we could here drums being played. We stopped the track and could still hear drums playing. It sounded like it was coming from the house, but we didn't know where. Niall and Louis went to look downstairs, Liam went outside, which left me and Zayn to check upstairs. As we walked closer to Niall's room it got louder. We realized the sound was coming from Charlie's room. The rest of the boys met us up at Charlie's room and Zayn opened the door slightly and Charlie was humming the tune and playing along to it on his drums, it was incredible he is incredible, he is such a talented, smart and sweet kid. "He keeps on surprising me more and more every day" Niall says in his sweet, proud sounding tone voice.

Louis and I ended up getting a little video of Charlie playing the drums it was about 30s long and then Charlie turned around and noticed we had been listening to him play, he took off his headphones and said "sorry was my drumming too loud? I can stop if you want. Sorry boys if I disturbed whatever you were doing" I looked at him and shook my head. "You are so talented Charlie. When could you play the drums like that?" Charlie looks at me and the boys and says "umm... since I was little" I smiled at Charlie and ruffled his hair.

~time skip~

After we talked to Charlie more and got to know him much more and learn new things about him. Now Niall and I are making dinner and Charlie is on the couch watching something on his phone with Zayn and louis. Liam went out somewhere and said he would be back before dinner, so it was just 5 of us at home. We forgot to tell Charlie that we had a call from a manger about our press conference to announce when we were going back on tour. The conference got changed from 3 weeks away to this Tuesday. It is Saturday currently so me and the boys are going to tell him tomorrow and organize for him to stay with nick while were gone. I hope Charlie will be okay without us for a couple days, it's only a couple days right, only a couple days away from Charlie...