Save You Tonight

⚠️Tw: anxiety, depression, grief, crying, loss of a loved one, lonely, fear, sadness⚠️

Louis' POV:

I felt Harry's hand grab hold of my sweaty hand as the detective said Charlie was gay. "Will him being gay be a problem to you boys at all?" Harry and I shook ours heads no.

"It won't be a problem at all. Me and Harry are actually out as a couple, all of us are supportive of anyone no matter what their sexuality is" detective Sam smiled at us.

"I will just grab Charlie, I won't be a moment" Sam said.

Waiting for Sam to get Charlie felt like a lifetime but 5 minutes later. We heard footsteps and behind the detective stood a young boy with dark black curly hair, he had very beautiful ocean blue eyes, he looked very nervous and shy.

I hope he wouldn't be scared to talk to us, we just want him to feel comfortable and safe with us boys. The detective pushed Charlie forward and pointed to us.

"Charlie this is Harry, Niall, Louis, Zayn and Liam" we smiled at Charlie and waved at him.

"You...your one direction. You're adopting me, me of all kids." I nodded and smiled before looking at Charlie.

"We are most certainly adopting you, Charlie. Are you a fan of ours?" Charlie nodded his head and we saw his smile for the first time it was only small, but it was beautiful.

"Yeah, you guys are my favorite boy band of all time. I have all your albums on CD and on vinyl, I also have all of your books too." Charlie's smile grew a bit brighter.

The paperwork took a while to come because we all had to sign the same paperwork, but 5 times and Liam had to sign first.

So the rest of us sat on the couch and got to know Charlie a little better and he seemed to really warm up to us well especially Harry.

Harry was so sweet and gentle and also patient with Charlie and I could see them growing a little bond.

We took turns on signing the paperwork, Liam got to sit with Charlie and get to know him too and Charlie seemed to warm up to all of us so well.

Harry looks up at Charlie and says "We're all so sorry to hear about your sister, she sounds like she was an amazing person. I know it can be hard and difficult to lose someone, but I want you to know that you can talk to any of us no matter what."

Harry pulled Charlie into a hug and held him close as Charlie cried into his shoulder. Harry continued to hold Charlie tight as he cried.

I filled out Harry's paperwork as Charlie was still crying and Harry didn't want to stop comforting Charlie.

Charlie's cries soon died down and now he was just sniffling. Harry continued to rub his back until Charlie started moving from his arms.

Charlie soon started falling asleep in Harry's arms, it was cute but also sad knowing that Charlie was falling asleep because he had practically cried him self to sleep but also he must be so exhausted.

And tired from the fact that his sister is now gone and he feels like he is all alone with no one to talk to or be around that makes him feel safe and comfortable.

Charlie fell asleep in Harry's arms and once the papers were all signed we got up to leave and Harry picked Charlie up and carried him to the car..