Temporary fix

⚠️Tw: anxiety, struggle with eating, sadness, depression⚠️

Charlie's pov:
Hey you two" Louis says as we get to the table. Harry sits me down and then he sits down himself. I get my phone out and face time Nick.

(N=Nick and C= Charlie)

N: hi baby

C: hi Nick

N: I miss you so much

C: I miss you more

N: I know but I will be home before you know it

C: I hope so because I miss you

N: how is everything at home?

C: it's okay but I wish I could cuddle with you

N: I know baby, me too

C: what are you doing right now?

N: I'm on a walk right now

C: are you coping me or something

N: I will me with you before you know it

C: I hope so

N: Well just give me a moment I need to knock on this door and then we can keep talking

C: okay

Nick puts his phone in his pocket and I patiently wait for him so I can keep talking to him. After about 5 minutes I hear a knock at the front door.

"Charlie could you get that please" Liam asked. I quickly rushed off to the front door. Once I opened it there was nick standing there smiling.

"Nickkk" I screamed and jumped onto him and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Hi my baby" he smiled and kissed me. Nick noticed my bandages on my fingers.

"Char, have you been biting your nails again?" Nick asked and I nodded my head. I hide back in nick's chest again because I am I'm embarrassed I bite my nails and bit them far enough i had to have them bandaged up.

Nick probably thinks I am embarrassing and in cable of keeping my self together while he went on holiday.

He probably thinks I'm too clingy and need to go back to the ward because I can't keep myself together by myself.

Anxiety is hard to deal with sometimes you manage it with meds other times you are on your own and there is nothing you can do.

"M' sorry" I mumbled into his chest. He plays with my hair and I feel myself relaxing into his touch.

"Have you been eating better?" He questions. I look at him.

"Yeah my eating is okay, it's just my anxiety" I whisper.

"I brought you 3 things. Myself,a hoodie and this little stress ball" Nick handed me the hoodie and stress ball.

"I need cuddles" I muttered. He played with my hair We go up to my room and Nick lays down with me.

"I missed this" I mumbled. "I missed this too baby" Nick smiled at me and then he kissed my forehead.

I get up and put on the hoodie Nick had given me earlier. It's so warm and fluffy and it smells like him. I walk back over to my bed and fall down next to Nick.

I missed my boyfriend so much. He is so special to me. He is my everything and I don't think I would be here without him. My boyfriend is my temporary fix to everything...