Prolog

Caroline

A loud scream jolted me awake. As an instant reaction I shoot out of bed and made myself ready to attack then I remembered, I am not in a war anymore. I'm perfectly fine and save but where did the bloody scream come from? My brother! I ran out of the door and sprinted the stairs down then I slowed down and knocked on the door. My brother, John, mumbled something I couldn't understand so I shrugged and slowly opened the door. He sat on the bed shuddering and shivering trying to control his breathing.

I sat down next to him and asked "Can I hug you?" Because I knew that if I would just touch him it would only make it worse. He nodded slowly and I laid next to him as we cuddled trying to not remember the war time.

We both didn't get any sleep that night. After three hours we stood up and made ourselves ready for the day. Later we both got to Therapie with our brother Harry.

She turned to John and asked „How's your blog going?" John smiles awkwardly and says „Yeah good!"

Sitting down John opens his computer while Harry looks over his shoulder and I'm just looking at these two. "The personal blog of Dr. John H. Watson" stood on his page but he writes nothing in it.

John clear his throat and continues his sentence "Very good!" She looks at all of us and asks "You haven't written a word, have you?" As she looks at me of some sort of questioning gaze. Ella writes something down. In an instant my brain turns it around. "All three still trust issues!" As if automatic we all opened our mouth and said "You just wrote, "All three still trust issues!" Our therapist looked at us three and said "And you guys are reading my notes upside down. D'you know what I mean?" John smiled awkwardly while me and Harry just stare at her deadpanned. "Listen I know you guys are soldier's and it's gonna take a while to adjust you to the civilian life..." she paused and turned to John "and writing a block over everything that happens to you will help!" John gazes back at her with a face full of despair. "Nothing happens to me!"

That was a few months ago, now we're actually looking for a flatmate. We all three were in the Russel Square Park. While John heavenly leans on his cane ,me and Harry have a hushed conversation over if it weren't smarter to take it away from him. "He doesn't need it, he thinks that he needs it!" I whisper and Harry looks to John and then to me again "I think you may actually be right.." he murmured as John says loud "You know I can hear you?" We both look at him with a smirk as someone suddenly says „Watsons!" We all turned around to the voice. I knew him... Wasn't that... Nope no idea! „Stamford. Mike Stamford. We were at Bart's together." John sighs awkwardly and says "Yes,sorry,yes Mike." He shakes his hand and then me and Harry also shake his hand. "Hello."I chuckle and Harry also takes his hand "Hi!"

Mike just shrugges and says "I know I got fat!" John instantly said "No!" While me and Harry said "Yes." Awkwardly we glanced at each other then Mike turns to all of us and asks "I heard you guys were abroad somewhere, getting shot at. What happened?" John smiled awkwardly and says "I got shot and they came with me!" We all stood there awkwardly. "Alright gotta go, talk later you three!" I said and everybody nodded as I walked away. I have to talk to Molly, tell her I am back.